Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Ultimate Challenge!!!!!!!!!

Rainbow 
[Image: alphamaster_small.png]

Hey guys!

We've decided to host the February ultimate challenge tournament!

The super crazy happy fun-time knockout tournament

What it is:

1. Post a design with less than 5000 blocks. Resource cost is not important! One design per player! Must be vehicles! Must be completely AI controlled!

2. We randomly order the submissions and fight number 1 vs number 2, then number 3 vs number 4, etc. Each vehicle has one fight in round 1. We record the fights and post the videos on youtube!

3. Each winner is then randomly ordered and fights again, so do the losers. We post every round of the tournament on youtube

4. And again! , and again until we have an top 1,2,3 and a bottom 1,2,3

5. We then face off the best design in a battle against the second and third best designs ( a two against 1 fight).

If the best design wins then the they are crowned the AlphaMaster and receive 6 keys for friends!

if the best design does not beat the second and third best designs then the following rewards are given:
1st place = 3 keys for friends
2nd place = 2 keys for friends
3rd place = 1 keys for friends

To further increase the audacity we will then face off 4x[the worst vehicle] against 1x[the best vehicle]. If the worst vehicles beats the best vehicle then the creator of the worst vehicle become AlphaMaster and all 6 keys go to him/her!
What does this mean? It means you can win by being worst! But to get into this loop hole you need to be the absolute worst! So you had better make it absolutely rubbish! But if you are too rubbish then you won't win in even a 4 on 1! Such life changing choices you will have to make as a contestant! But the AlphaMaster Championship is all about difficult choices!

The AlphaMaster gets their name in the credits as the AlphaMaster!

The tournament will begin on the first Friday by which at least 16 submissions have been made.

Hopefully we may be able to TwitchTV this live by then!

****EDIT "Anything that is more than 75% underwater is considered dead. No submarines for this challenge! *****

**** EDIT 2 "Submit your data.txt files to me via email at fromthedepthsgame@gmail.com with your forum name, vehicle name, number of blocks and spawning preferences!*****

**** EDIT 3 " No blueprint spawners are allowed ****

[Image: qm83.png]

[Image: lxk5.png]

[Image: 49aj.png]

[Image: ba19.png]
[Image: bzq5.png]

[Image: qw85.png]

Videos are posted here:
http://www.fromthedepthsgame.com/forum/s...hp?tid=713
Reviewed FtD on steam yet? It's the #1 thing you can do to help FtD (and future games by Brilliant Skies!), so please take the time!
Bug tracker - view, "upvote", comment on and add all bugs here.
Request tracker - request new features here
support - private portal to service desk

Grrr, I didn't make any of my ship AI-capable >Big Grin
I'll have to make a new one

time to make something ugly but demn strong!

EDIT: when is a ship knocked out? because if a subs sinks it actuly is still capebal to inflict damage to the oponent. Also is our vehicle limited to planes, ship , sub? because you could practicly create and iron block call it a sub and it just stays on the bottom of the of ocean shooting missles to its enemys... not a really intresting fight.

also are fortresses qualified as vehicles?
There is no reason in being a adult if you can't be childish -Nerdcubed

Awesome ! This sounds hella fun. Ill go tweak my jet and put it into fight Tongue

see you on the battlefield Tongue

No fortresses! We decide who looses using the honor code of the battlefield!
Reviewed FtD on steam yet? It's the #1 thing you can do to help FtD (and future games by Brilliant Skies!), so please take the time!

(2014-02-21, 04:02 PM)Nick Smart Wrote: No fortresses! We decide who looses using the honor code of the battlefield!

Unlimited class? Big Grin

Yes you can submit absolutely anything you like as long as it is a 'vehicle', not a fortress or a structure and comes in at < 5000 blocks!

so i can submit an rion box whit turret on it Tongue

This is going to be helt on the newest version that will be available on the first friday by which at least 16 blueprints submitted right?
So we can expect to have improved missiles till then?

If so i really need to change plans `;..;´

Just created a concept idea for my iron box, it works quite well it is only 2800 blocks and a build time of 1 hour. If we get improved missles in the next update then i will start again from scratch to build an even deadlier iron box