Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
 
A plate of spaghetti I made today

#1
Hi. I made a 78k ppf engine with 6 width, 4 height, variable length.
The example pictured below is 21m long and has 1600 power.

/SNIP
Jesus dude, use a image host like Imgur next time
-Anister, Supermod

The 4m section below the white(detail) coloured wood is the "start" section.
Below each black(primary)/red(secondary) coloured bit is a 5m "middle" section (you can place this one as many times as you like. You also don't have to put one at all. You can just place the end directly after the start.)
Finally, below the yellow(tertiary) wood is the 8m long "end" section.
Each section adds 400 power.


Start Section:
.blueprint   7.blueprint (Size: 49.42 KB / Downloads: 3)
Middle section: 
.blueprint   8.blueprint (Size: 49.62 KB / Downloads: 2)
End Section:
.blueprint   9.blueprint (Size: 50.18 KB / Downloads: 2)

What do you guys think?
Reply

#2
Hi, and welcome to the spaghetti club

I didn't look at the engine itself, but from the numbers you gave I'd say it isn't bad, at least, and maybe better than that depending on whether it has one engine/generator or more.
If it has only one generator then it's definitely interesting and new
Otherwise it would be something slightly less good than if I took my Turbox engine (see my thread), cut it in half, wired the half with pipes at the price of widening it to 6x4 like yours, and then adding an extra segment to compensate for the exhaust loss. It would have the same PPBB & PPF, but a slightly better exhaust. Given the relative novelty of my engine and its unusually high performance, it doesn't mean your work is bad - only not groundbreaking. Another way to look at it is that it is pretty close to state of the art Wink

Keep up the good work!
Reply



Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)