Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2.4.6.18 [dev test]

(2019-06-28, 01:25 PM)KuroTerrorSquid Wrote: Hmm somethings off...

[Image: R7N0O4P.png]

This went a way after i tried to quit and then it crashed. I'll post a bug report if it repeats itself. Quite funny when gunbarrels and other bits suddendly detach themselves.

Edit: Also i am having black texture issues when spawning blueprints first time. They all turn proper colour on all ships, when you place same block anywhere on your ship. Almost all mod blocks seem to suffer from this.
I had a few ships in the main menu show up like that actually? And I'valso got the black RW block issue. Don't use mods.

Some little quirks still snuck in under the net it seems Tongue
Imperium Age of Sail Campaign Custom Campaign Dev Idea -> Check it out here!

[Image: 32DA9A8EECC76926A3CDAA803283F5FCC3314BBA]

1) The normal metal stairs, and stacked version also have broken textures, not just the reinforced deck. And yes I found that placing a block of that type will fix it, but you have to do it every time you start the game. This is not a solution, and we shouldn't need to do this in the first place.

2) Ships randomly teleport to a random location at seemingly random times. This has happen 3 times already.

3) Furthermore some AI at random is shooting in to a random location as if a enemy is there when there is none. Ghost shooting and ghost broadsiding. This is all seemingly random, but happens frequently in battles, more ships the likelier it seems.
I have tried turning on and off the AI and movement but the ships still target that area. These ships work fine before the update, detection is properly set up.

4) In the same battle as #3, when I pressed esc for the menu, the game didn't properly pause. There were turrets that had restrictions on. The ship at the moment it was paused, was rotating to neutral position; center line. Despite having the menu up, and game supposedly paused, the barrels continued to rotate to neutral position. Although the turrets did not. When I resumed the game, the turret snaps to where the guns are.

Reproducible? I don't freaking know.
Just spawn a few ships and have them fight a few times and you'll likely encounter it.
Isn't there a devtest for this? Why have none of these issues been caught. Seems pretty obvious to me. I noticed the textures issues in the first 5 minutes of opening the game. And the rest in about an hour of fleet combat.
[Image: fvn8BOX.gif] [Image: RFSgkaw.gif]

(2019-06-29, 09:12 PM)afjklol Wrote: 3) Furthermore some AI at random is shooting in to a random location as if a enemy is there when there is none. Ghost shooting and ghost broadsiding. This is all seemingly random, but happens frequently in battles, more ships the likelier it seems.
I have tried turning on and off the AI and movement but the ships still target that area. These ships work fine before the update, detection is properly set up.

Oh huh, you saw this too? I had the same thing happen yesterday but dismissed it as combat damage or a ship-specific issue because it only happened on one ship for me.