Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Most Powerful APS Railgun (On tank)

Hello. After reaching a brick wall with railgun development of AP shells, I've come to see how powerful of a gun is possible to equip a tank (2,000 volume) with. What's your strongest in terms of kinetic damage and armor pierce?

AP Sabot Sabot +gp
or
AP sabot Solid +gp
this shell I often use on all kinds of kinds, because it has quite good AP and good damage.
on a really powerful railgun hollowpoint can also be an option
There is always a weak-spot if you search Hard enough.

If you fire enough AP at that shield, at some point you're going to come through.

There is no "best" I wouldn't even say there is anything universally good, Good is subjective, I find everything bad even if it's in theory good against this or that.

(2019-06-21, 10:09 AM)Skyer Wrote: AP Sabot Sabot +gp
or
AP sabot Solid +gp
this shell I often use on all kinds of kinds, because it has quite good AP and good damage.
on a really powerful railgun hollowpoint can also be an option

Thanks for the reply, but I was wondering what was the strongest railgun anyone has ever put on a tank in terms of AP and kinetic damage, not shell types to use.

I have a tank with a 500mm rail gun that fires an 8m APHE that has 70000+ kinetic damage and 14 AP (and also 6000+ explosive damage).

The tank is way past the volume limit for Ashes though.
"If it's stupid but it works, it's not stupid."-TheMightyJingles.

My last name is Proctor
The Proctor is a ship in the game
Yay. I'm happy.

Blueprint thread: Probably going to re-do considering I'm re-doing a lot of my vehicles right now.

I habe a tank with in thr volumelimits thats using  a 8 meterloader railgun dont know the DMG number will check at the pc

edit: its around 69.000 kinetik damage with an ap of 20.1 and 3800 explosive damage

added the bp for the tank its volume is 1950m³

Attached Files
.blueprint   Leopard 2A8 no mods.blueprint (Size: 117.77 KB / Downloads: 10)
like's strange music Tongue

Oh ok, thanks for the information. I have one on my vehicle i'm working on with 8m autoloaders that has 80,000 kinetic damage and 70 armor pierce. I guess there isn't much to improve then.

if u finished i would like to have a look at it see how and who i can improve my own
like's strange music Tongue