Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Air to Air Missle

Alright am looking for a RELIABLE Small air to air missile fired from my own plane at other planes (namely the SS Hawk) XF04

I have tried pretty much everything to no luck getting a hit.....remote guidance is having issues (but still the best)

I refuse to use IR and Refuse to use Radar. as the second a big source of that shows up it goes to them (ships for example)

I can see IR maybe working but am not sure it can overcome the Xf404 flares.  maybe with a SP but not sure.

I have attached my test hover fighter that i have been using to test AI and missiles to try and get reliable hits.

Please only give feedback if you have know how. 

and can reproduce killing the XF04 somewhat reliably  (example how many head on attacks did it take to land hits? how many missile did hit in that volley?)

How many missiles hit from behind? and so on.

I have noticed that the remote guide somehow gets confused by flares........

am trying to come up with the BEST option (which seems to me its not great right now)

am trying to avoid magnets...but.....if i have tooo

(the XF04 hitting the water then getting hit doesn't count, has to be in the air)

I also for the love of me went to do hover craft instead of a plane because darn AI has no way to get behind the enemy.......if i manually fly i can get more events of where i am on their 6 as they fly straight and then go BOOM from my missles...but thats rare and they aI can hardly ever do that.

Mind you I did kill 5 XF04s (with their missles turned off) as i was posting this. but its.....slow as hell

Attached Files
.blueprint   Hover Fighter.blueprint (Size: 57.98 KB / Downloads: 13)

Messages In This Thread
Air to Air Missle - by Otharious - 2019-06-17, 02:26 AM
RE: Air to Air Missle - by Skyer - 2019-06-18, 10:08 AM
RE: Air to Air Missle - by CrimeanChimera - 2019-06-18, 10:33 AM