Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Custom Campaign Craft BP Dump

I remember the days when you would visit the forums and browse through various blueprints almost on a daily basis. Nowadays things are a bit more... dystopian around here so I thought I'd contribute for a change, with a good ol' fashioned BP dump of my updated stuff.

I have never fully completed the Neter campaign so I cannot say how these craft will perform against late-game opponents. At the moment I tinker around with custom campaigns whilst awaiting further development progress on FtD's campaign mode. No craft is outfitted with anti-laser defenses currently, and I tend to avoid the use of cheaty exploits that's more common in FtD's higher tiered built-in craft.

I may do another dump of all my structure/fortress stuff at a later time.

---Ships---

--Project11 PG  -  Sentinel-class corvette--

A smaller sized littoral patrol vessel designed to guard coastal regions and provide backup for land based installations. She is exclusively nuclear-powered and can therefore be stationed on border regions indefinitely without the need for fuel supply. Changing out the previously installed steam engine for RTGs did have a negative impact on shield power though.

She is outfitted with classic style anti-submarine weaponry and will switch over to an ASW mainframe if her current target is a submarine, this is meant for a custom campaign and may not be that effective against FtD's built-in submarines. Turreted missile launchers and good speed makes her an effective AA platform as well.

[Image: 001.jpg]

Controls:

U/J - Drive
H/K - Steering
Y/I - Strafe

Weapons:

2x 170mm main guns fitted to 1x turrets
8x Medium missiles
16x Small missiles fitted to 2x turrets
4x Medium torpedoes launched from rear-mounted turret
2x Depth charges
16x Hedgehog launchers (launched sideways)

Countermeasures:

2x LAMS
2x Medium flare and radar decoy launchers
2x Medium sonar decoy launchers
Lv. 3 Reflector shields

Blueprint:

.zip   Project11 PG.zip (Size: 46.68 KB / Downloads: 13)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Project3 CL  -  Ragnarok-class light cruiser--

A very early design that has seen many reworks and retrofits over time. She is still an effective ship and remains in service to this day. A replacement is planned though, and her days may be numbered. Power is provided by a conventional fuel engine whilst a steam engine provides power to shields when in combat.

Activating powerdown mode in combat will turn off shields and steam engine.

Controls:

U/J - Drive
H/K - Steering
Y/I - Strafe
Arrow keys Left/Right - Powerdown mode on/off

Weapons:

6x 293mm main guns fitted to 3x turrets
2x 89mm double-barrel AA turrets
4x Large missiles
16X Small missiles
6x Medium keel-launched torpedoes

Countermeasures:

4x 54mm triple-barrel CIWS turrets
2x LAMS
2x Medium flare and radar decoy launchers
1x Medium sonar decoy launchers
Lv. 10 Reflector shields

Blueprint:

.zip   Project3 CL.zip (Size: 58.53 KB / Downloads: 12)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Project7 TAVKR  -  Jotunheim-class aviation cruiser--

Basically a battlecruiser with aviation facilities, or "aircraft-carrying heavy missile cruiser" in full. She may not field as many aircraft as traditional carriers but, features a decent array of offensive weaponry as well as a payload of four Loki-U nuclear SLBMs. Combined with good armour and shielding, she is a capable combat warship even without an attached air wing. The ship is nuclear-powered with a steam engine providing power to shields when in combat, whilst a backup fuel generator provides additional power to batteries and LAMS.

Aircraft and SLBMs will automatically dock/stay docked when not in combat. Activating powerdown mode in combat will turn off shields, steam engine and fuel generator.

[Image: 002.jpg]
[Image: 003.jpg]
[Image: 004.jpg]

Controls:

U/J - Drive
H/K - Steering
Y/I - Strafe
Arrow key Up - Launch nuclear strike
Arrow key Down - Launch aircraft

Weapons:

8x 348mm main guns fitted to 4x turrets
4x 95mm quad-barrel AA turrets
6x Large missiles
12x Medium missiles
16x Small missiles
8x Medium keel-launched torpedoes
4x Nuclear SLBM

Countermeasures:

4x 54mm six-barrel CIWS turrets
4x LAMS
4x Medium flare and radar decoy launchers
Lv. 10 Reflector shields

Aircraft:

4x SF-5 Valkyrie strike fighters

Blueprint:

.zip   Project7 TAVKR.zip (Size: 148.31 KB / Downloads: 11)

--Project14 BB - Svartalfheim-class battleship--

A large warship with a wide array of weaponry of different calibres and types, her 500mm main guns packs quite a punch and she can therefore be regarded as a "battleship" proper. The ship is nuclear-powered with a steam engine providing power to shields when in combat, whilst a backup fuel generator provides additional power to batteries and LAMS.

Activating powerdown mode in combat will turn off shields, steam engine and fuel generator.

[Image: 003.jpg]

Controls:

U/J - Drive
H/K - Steering
Y/I - Strafe

Weapons:

9x 500mm main guns fitted to 3x turrets
6x 174mm dual-barrel secondary turrets
4x 95mm quad-barrel AA turrets
8x Dual autocannon turrets
6x Large missiles
12x Medium missiles
8x Small missiles
6x Medium keel-launched torpedoes

Countermeasures:

4x 54mm six-barrel CIWS turrets
6x LAMS
4x Medium flare and radar decoy launchers
Lv. 10 Two-layer reflector shields

Blueprint:

.zip   Project14 BB.zip (Size: 102.69 KB / Downloads: 16)

--Project6 AK  -  Venturer-class cargo ship--

A medium and relatively cheap civilian cargo vessel with decent cargo space, the most common craft for transporting materials between offshore resource platforms and coastal production facilities. A blueprint spawner and repair tentacles allow the ship to be used for construction purposes as well.

Controls:

U/J - Drive
H/K - Steering
Arrow keys Up/Down - Open/close cargo bay

Blueprint:

.zip   Project6 AK.zip (Size: 35.48 KB / Downloads: 10)

TBC

Messages In This Thread
Custom Campaign Craft BP Dump - by CrimeanChimera - 2019-06-01, 09:37 PM
RE: Custom Campaign Craft BP Dump - by Lincrono - 2019-06-02, 01:39 AM
RE: Custom Campaign Craft BP Dump - by Skyer - 2019-06-02, 08:51 AM