Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

APS Elevation

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum!!! 
I'd like someone help me to solve one of my trouble: 
I like build historical military vehicle replicas, but every time I work on ship/tank cannons I get in trouble on the manlets;
The in-game-manlets I think they are a little ugly to see, so I'd like someone help me creating a mod with an "APS elevation barrel".
This kind of block could look look like an APS barrel or an APS heavy barrel, it could move  from -90° to +90° in elevation and it couldn't move in azimuth.
I hope someone that read this message could help me introducing a mod with this new kind of APS barrel.

Welcome to the Forums!

I haven't really played with modding the game all that much, but from what I've seen it shouldn't bee too difficult and should be manageable from the ingame modding thing.
Like I said I don't have real experience with it, so lets see if someone with more experience comes by Wink
(You can fiddle around with the modding thing till then, like look at how the mantlet and then how a barrel looks like from its stats then copy a barrel and put the stats of a mantlet on it)
There is always a weak-spot if you search Hard enough.

If you fire enough AP at that shield, at some point you're going to come through.

There is no "best" I wouldn't even say there is anything universally good, Good is subjective, I find everything bad even if it's in theory good against this or that.

Hi Skyer! Thank you for your reply.
I haven't never user the mod maker. Do you know how it works?
Do you know someone could run mod maker?