Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Breadboard updates/changes

Really cool stuff! Multiple inputs & grid snapping should make things a lot easier\cleaner.
Vectors are good, perhaps next matrices could be added for doing transforms?

I think it would help with the readability of a program if the components could have labels to say what they are doing. The label could be a property of each component and configured with the rest of the component options. So if I add a constant, instead of a box on the screen with a 50 in it, it could also have a little message above it saying "Minimum altitude". That way when I come back to it the next day, I can remember what I was doing.

The changes so far are looking good. I especially like the active path tracer.

I forgot to mention this, but a small change I'm making to the maths evaluator is that starting with the next build, If(a, b, c) will only return c if a is equal to 0 instead of when a is smaller or equal to 0. This change made sense now that we have the <, <=, >, >= operators

(2019-05-22, 11:03 AM)Cows are Evil Wrote: I think it would help with the readability of a program if the components could have labels to say what they are doing.  The label could be a property of each component and configured with the rest of the component options.  So if I add a constant, instead of a box on the screen with a 50 in it, it could also have a little message above it saying "Minimum altitude".  That way when I come back to it the next day, I can remember what I was doing.

The changes so far are looking good.  I especially like the active path tracer.

For now you can use printer components that are not connected to anything to add labels to things

Are there any plans for integrating LUA modules inside this breadboard system?

(2019-05-24, 03:55 PM)TinGoose Wrote: Are there any plans for integrating LUA modules inside this breadboard system?

nothing like that is planned at the moment