Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

2.4.4 video

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/Dsyu3PecdVs[/video]
Reviewed FtD on steam yet? It's the #1 thing you can do to help FtD (and future games by Brilliant Skies!), so please take the time!
Bug tracker - view, "upvote", comment on and add all bugs here.
Request tracker - request new features here
support - private portal to service desk

I'm really liking how much more control we're getting with the new configuration options. Should make some cool builds possible.

(2019-04-23, 11:43 PM)vyrus Wrote: I'm really liking how much more control we're getting with the new configuration options. Should make some cool builds possible.

Yeah definitely.
When making that video I thought of a new toggle  (like the non-reversable and instantaneous) I'd like on the axis controls... an "ANY" toggle.  if ANY is toggled and you set your axis to 0.5 then any call to the axis (positive or negative) will be treated as a positive call.. if ANY is set to -0.5 then any call would be treated as a negative call. 

This would allow you to have a paddle spinner that slows down when any yaw is requested, or a thruster on a gimbal (like in the video) that fires up when any roll command (left or right) is received

Or allow me to unwinch the sail when any roll is requested (so I don't need to assign left roll unwinch to the mast winch and right roll unwinch to the boom winch)

Would probably make these toggles only available for roll pitch and yaw initially
Reviewed FtD on steam yet? It's the #1 thing you can do to help FtD (and future games by Brilliant Skies!), so please take the time!
Bug tracker - view, "upvote", comment on and add all bugs here.
Request tracker - request new features here
support - private portal to service desk