Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Equation editor

The Particle Cannon Melee lens and the Projectile Avoidance Additional AI routine have equation editors in them.

Give them a go and let me know what you think.

Thanks!
Reviewed FtD on steam yet? It's the #1 thing you can do to help FtD (and future games by Brilliant Skies!), so please take the time!
Bug tracker - view, "upvote", comment on and add all bugs here.
Request tracker - request new features here
support - private portal to service desk

sadly am not smart enough to understand how to even get Projectile Avoidance Additional AI to even work :/ so coding it is clueless to me Sad*

Either you need a background in programming to understand the editors or I'm just not seeing it, but I can make no sense of what line does what or what I have to change to achieve the desired effect.

The projectile avoidance Routine in itself is good though, just adding it to my planes (+munition warners) has made them last longer significantly.
Some may know me as the most boring, consistent person on the planet, others as the most irritating erratic.
If you can't make sense of my sentence structuring, don't worry. Me neither. Language and I are at odds sometimes.

I will make a how to video for them.. and hopefully that'll inspire some more feedback once you have a basic understanding of what they are for
Reviewed FtD on steam yet? It's the #1 thing you can do to help FtD (and future games by Brilliant Skies!), so please take the time!
Bug tracker - view, "upvote", comment on and add all bugs here.
Request tracker - request new features here
support - private portal to service desk