Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

The HTM 6.1

It has been a while hasnt it?

[Image: unknown.png]

so after having a sleep lacking night i came with what i think is the craft ive put most effort.

It carries a main Composite HE shell at 385mm at a capped Rpm of 75, and a coaxial machine gun like to the right of it firing a 50mm Aphe sort of round, meant to fire at soft targets.
[Image: unknown.png]
In the power section it brings a 2600hp fuel engine that at max demand is able to have a fuel efficiency of 1.8 per second, and it consumes 0.7 fuel per second when the tank is moving.
The engine was one i found in a engine plataform i sadly dont remember the name of.

It has 2 shields at the turret at 45 degrees of elevation set to reflect when enemie is in range at a power of 5

It has a max speed of 60 m/s

Now for the list of what it can carry:
-33000 materials
-6200 ammo (has ammo processors onboard)
-50000 fuel(might have gone a bit overkill there but fuel doesnt do the same damage as ammo when shot at)
thats the list then

Cost is at 54,664 Rp
and with a volume of around 6k 

if i missed something its cause its been so long ive completely forgotten how the forums worked
FULLY TESTED ON 2.4 it should move and open fire with no issue

Attached Files
.blueprint   HTM 6_1.blueprint (Size: 192.97 KB / Downloads: 9)
I build for building not efficiency, just add more cannons an it will work

So I did a big woops and forgot that a bp saved on 2.4 loses all its settings when loaded on 2.3.15.1

so heres another version that actually works on 2.3.15.1

Attached Files
.blueprint   HTM 6_1 for Version 2_3_15_1.blueprint (Size: 204.66 KB / Downloads: 9)
I build for building not efficiency, just add more cannons an it will work