Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

walkers again

Finally making some progress with a true FTD combat walker .
 This one only comes with X10 autocannon minigun system, the addition of a heavy weapon in the main turret can make it truly cost effective in combat.
Comes with basic sensors, AI, cockpit, power, basic fuel and resources, and extra ammo. No manual weapon controller fitted
Im probably going have to watch some videos of cats running and jumping to figure out the leg timings but I can think of worse ways to spend a few hours.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1687127399

steam link because Im to noob to post big pictures so you can see what you are getting for 700 volume and 10K resource.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.blueprint   walker63MINIGUN.blueprint (Size: 88.94 KB / Downloads: 9)

(2019-03-19, 01:19 AM)A RandomNooby Wrote: Finally making some progress with a true FTD combat walker .
 This one only comes with X10 autocannon minigun system, the addition of a heavy weapon in the main turret can make it truly cost effective in combat.
Comes with basic sensors, AI, cockpit, power, basic fuel and resources, and extra ammo. No manual weapon controller fitted
Im probably going have to watch some videos of cats running and jumping to figure out the leg timings but I can think of worse ways to spend a few hours.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1687127399

steam link because Im to noob to post big pictures so you can see what you are getting for 700 volume and 10K resource.

I would be amazing if it works even on the flat ground. I keep my fingers crossed
primum non nocere

This is Kickass! Will the system be modular enough that we can use it to make our own bipedal mechs?
[Image: EwYtNDC.png]

Errrr... I can't figure out how to get it to work. Any instructions? It's just floating above the ground. I tired to use fleet move and patrol to have it walk. The legs move but it doesn't propel it forward or anything. It just flaots in any old direction. It doesn't work when in combat either. I tried to use Y and I but I might be using it wrong because its just swinging legs but not walking.
[Image: fvn8BOX.gif] [Image: RFSgkaw.gif]