Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Going Nuclear

Are Nuclear reactors still a planned feature?

If anything only for the far future, atm others things are much higher on the priority list
There is always a weak-spot if you search Hard enough.

If you fire enough AP at that shield, at some point you're going to come through.

There is no "best" I wouldn't even say there is anything universally good, Good is subjective, I find everything bad even if it's in theory good against this or that.

I feel like the game is largely dead. I haven't touched it in a long time. Forums seem at a standstill compared to the bustling days. There are not many youtubers anymore. Its sad D:
My youtube channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDOmAfT...Hk6SImmc-Q
CPU: 6700k OC to 4.5 Ghz GPU: GTX 1070
RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2400Mhz G.Skill Ripjaws V Case:Fractal Design R5 PSU: Corsair CX650M Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO

I've been playing it again, now that my PC can run it.
But the game's deteriorated in relevance, to say the least.
A force as voracious as time itself.
A void as cryptic as reality itself.
An enigma as vexing as life itself.
Into the band Sabaton. Extremely so.

Sadly. Mix of a severe degradation in communication and serious debate since the switch to discord, and while the game itself is slowly improving step by step, the game is also slowly heamoraging older and newer players without getting new people on board due to lack of coverage and public knowledge.

I'm pretty concerned at this point, which Is why I shifted the gear up a little and started trying to draw some attention to issues I mean to see; Lack of publicity and knowledge of the game, and secondly the forum - discord thing. I don't mean to villify discord or the people using it, but it sucks balls compared to the forum for dev communication and discussion with and within the community. And we're seeing that and the results of that as we speak.

They're not listening though.

I actually sent a letter-sized PM to Nick about this. Maybe I 'll get a reply in a year, like the last time I tried to poke him.
Imperium Age of Sail Campaign Custom Campaign Dev Idea -> Check it out here!

[Image: 88AAC0598B7E00385C41259D384B95EE9CCBB447]