Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Naming Spin Blocks

Hi, I-ve looked everywhere, can't seem to find anything about it.

I've been looking at the updated models and I've seen the Tortuga ship from the DWG has a very interesting platform on its stern that conducts a series of programmed moves. The Automated Control Blocks or ACB's are programed to activate a series of spin blocks and pistons. All good so far. But when I start looking at how the whole series of ACB's were set up i found that some of them control spin blocks with Specific names on it. In this case spinners are called ElevS and pistons are ElevP. I've tried looking everythere for a way to name these spinners and pistons but with no luck. Would someone mind telling me how to name these objects?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)