Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mimic blocks stuff

A few weeks back, I made bunch of every day items with mimic blocks intending for my Khertland faction.
I haven't done everything but since I haven't been making more, i thought I'll post it before it gets forgotten like many of my creation s that I think "i'll post it when the collection is complete."

I'll probably post other mimic block creations. Or mimic block related creation.
I'm thinking of guns and infantry, but that might split in to a thread on its own if my tests prove fruitful.

and more...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.blueprint   Commodity EXPO.blueprint (Size: 177.3 KB / Downloads: 17)
[Image: fvn8BOX.gif] [Image: RFSgkaw.gif]

Gr8 pillow
*Lets lay down to sleep
*Smashes head a bit too fast into pillow
*KABÜÜM

Generally great work, I don't really set that much detail into any of my designs, as I still have problems making the ship exterior look nice, so what am I supposed to do with interior...
Surprising how fast I could recognize what what is supposed to be Smile
There is always a weak-spot if you search Hard enough.

If you fire enough AP at that shield, at some point you're going to come through.

There is no "best" I wouldn't even say there is anything universally good, Good is subjective, I find everything bad even if it's in theory good against this or that.

the showers look disturbingly like gas chambers.

hot Lamb though, these are really well done!
-Do not bring forth an argument as fact that can be disproven with a 10 minute Google search.

So I made a 2:1 adult human male. It took me half the day to complete. It was quite frustrating at points because of the 1m positioning limit on mimic blocks. IDK why it exist but it was frustrating. All I needed was an additional .5m and it would of been great. As a result of this I was limited to a 27-36 blocks. Due to this issue I couldn't make a more detailed hand. I did not include any blocks for the hips and butt which means it looks a bit unnatural around that area... Yes the guy is naked(WE ARE BORN NAKED!) but to be family friendly, I didn't include any reproductive organs.
The person have no hair and is naked so I can give future characters whatever look I want.
In the future I want to make a female counterpart but that will require a larger block count. And I already ran out for the male... So I'm unsure on how to go about it. If this was not an issue, I could go really detailed and a lot more realistic. Some pictures may differ from actual BP due to some changes made.

Without further ado let me introduce you to the Male-Kun Mk.I:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=52699]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=52700]

And here is a comparison to my Tiger I heavy tank. It seems to be in proper scale. I think it might be a little short, but not that much, so it can be attributed to a slightly shorter male. Although it is supposed to be of average height. The Tiger I tank was built BEFORE suspension update and annoyingly bounce non-stop no matter what settings I try so it was hard to take a screenshot. I also won't be making replica tanks until wheels are fixed. If you are interested in helping, you can find the tank in a older post of mines here:
https://forum.fromthedepthsgame.com/show...?tid=37547

[Image: attachment.php?aid=52701]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=52702]

So when I finished making this thing, I thought it might be in a bit of uncanny valley. But being even able to arrive to such level imply it actually looks like a human which I don't think it does. I mean... just look at that face. I decided to simulate a crowd by cloning a bunch of them. It was a bit creepy so I showed it to thunderpanzer on discord. He then suggested I shine a spotlight on them at night. So I did. 
[Image: attachment.php?aid=52703]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=52704]

The crowd was indeed quite creepy... But nothing beats a close up.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=52705]

Also yes, this is Mk.I becuase I feel like in the future, I might want to remake it to look more realistic and maybe more versatile to pose and dress... But I have no idea how I will ever achieve that.
Regardless, I'd like to see if you guys ever made humans. Could be useful inspiration. Maybe some of you made giants before or something small like this

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.blueprint   Male-Kun Mk.I.blueprint (Size: 49.3 KB / Downloads: 6)
[Image: fvn8BOX.gif] [Image: RFSgkaw.gif]

Lamb, those mimic creations are crazy! Super cool to see what you can do with them.

That looks really impressive
primum non nocere