Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

APS Gauge Size

Is there a way to remove the limit of the gauge size and if so how?

What do you mean with that?
Do you mean to use a 500mm gun without having gauge increasers?
or be able to have a gun bigger than 2000mm?
There is always a weak-spot if you search Hard enough.

If you fire enough AP at that shield, at some point you're going to come through.

There is no "best" I wouldn't even say there is anything universally good, Good is subjective, I find everything bad even if it's in theory good against this or that.

I want to be able to make guns that are bigger than 500mm.

I did look through the game files and I think the properties and values of componants are contained in separate files because they have all these guid numbers everywhere.

There is no easy way to do it as far as I know, but I remember one of the few mods had a larger ACC that could go up to 2000mm or 4000mm.
It might be Protech tools

Found it, not sure if it's still up to date, you can try if you want
https://forum.fromthedepthsgame.com/show...?tid=19543
There is always a weak-spot if you search Hard enough.

If you fire enough AP at that shield, at some point you're going to come through.

There is no "best" I wouldn't even say there is anything universally good, Good is subjective, I find everything bad even if it's in theory good against this or that.

Unfortunately ProtecTech Industries is too much out of date to be salvageable.

That said, the part modifying the gauge shouldn't be that hard to extract from it, it is well separated and quite tiny.
I think it would only require a few hours for someone who already know how to modify methods using 'ProtecTechTools'.