Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Old Dive bomber wont drop bombs anymore?

Been dealing with a dive bomber that i've used for a long time now, its bombs are only a single medium launcher large and wont drop its bombs ever since the missile update. Do missiles require a thrust of some sort to launch now? Attached the aircraft incase anyone wants to see if they could find the problem. thanks!

Attached Files
.blueprint   Jumbo_Plane_JDB-1.blueprint (Size: 47.15 KB / Downloads: 12)

I think missiles require a thrust of some sort now or they will not launch. You could stick ejectors on the launchpads or put a thruster with no fuel on the bombs. If there is no fuel, the bombs will get a small one-time boost from the thruster at launch. The amount varies by which thruster you choose. The smallest thrust is from the torpedo prop, I think.

Other solution also: replace your Local WeaponController with an ACB set to fire weapon when enemy is bellow 100m. Don't forget to set also the missile controller to "salvo" mode, otherwise aonly one projectile will be fired.

I'm posting an example which works; it will need some ammo makers to sustain the ammo needs of the launcher, though.

Attached Files
.blueprint   Jumbo_Plane_JDB-1 - Modified.blueprint (Size: 47.42 KB / Downloads: 9)
-"Speed is armor" - Admiral john 'Jackie' Fisher

-"Firepower is better armor" - Blitzkrieg Bob

(2019-01-22, 03:29 PM)BlitzkriegBob Wrote: Other solution also: replace your Local WeaponController with an ACB set to fire weapon when enemy is bellow 100m. Don't forget to set also the missile controller to "salvo" mode, otherwise aonly one projectile will be fired.

I'm posting an example which works; it will need some ammo makers to sustain the ammo needs of the launcher, though.

Thanks!

Welcome! Nice small thing, by the way. Wink
-"Speed is armor" - Admiral john 'Jackie' Fisher

-"Firepower is better armor" - Blitzkrieg Bob