Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Any point in over 40 penetration on APS?

As the title says, is there any point in having more than 40 penetration? Does stacked armor add to the armor value or only durability? Actually while I'm at it what does stacked armor really do? Can someone help?

Thumbs Up 
https://fromthedepths.gamepedia.com/Damage

Thanks. I didn't know there was a gamepedia.

Btw, there is a Armor value debug tool in the game.

It could show how much armor count in that straight line.

How on earth did you get 40 AP on an APS shell?

(2018-11-08, 04:25 AM)BioPhoenix Wrote: How on earth did you get 40 AP on an APS shell?
Either railgun or a really big shell
There is always a weak-spot if you search Hard enough.

If you fire enough AP at that shield, at some point you're going to come through.

There is no "best" I wouldn't even say there is anything universally good, Good is subjective, I find everything bad even if it's in theory good against this or that.

(2018-11-08, 03:48 AM)Xalinsky Wrote: Btw, there is a Armor value debug tool in the game.

It could show how much armor count in that straight line.

Where do I get the debug menu? Is it a mod?

(2018-11-08, 04:25 AM)BioPhoenix Wrote: How on earth did you get 40 AP on an APS shell?

Well its possible to get far past even 150 penetration, but the loss in kinetic damage would outweigh the penetration it would gain.

"Z", Avatar skills,debug health & AC, assign it a toolbar slot, press the # corresponding to the toolbar slot you put it in, and enjoy.................. ; p
The animal will not sacrifice the part for the whole.