Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

The SHTM4

So a I think this tank is just the result of sleepless nigths.

It sports a 430mm Hesh spamming gun capped at 300rpm, a small missile gantry, and alot of armor mostly to avoid one hit hesh deaths.
[Image: Alv9Fom.jpg]
It can go up to 50m/s, carries 14400 ammo, can hold up to 72000 fuel, spammed full of repair bots all around the tank, the fuel/ammo are divided into two compartments so if one blows up you still have the other one, it has an engine with 2400 HP, and last It doesnt have shields... yet.

aaaaaaaaaaaaand It cost over 101,536 resources soo yeah

I promise that the next tank will be something like a medium or a scout tank.

Attached Files
.blueprint   SH M4.blueprint (Size: 270.71 KB / Downloads: 5)
I build for building not efficiency, just add more cannons an it will work

That gun is going to obliterate ~60% of all AoTE craft.

Speaking of which, what is the volume of the craft?
Unlike war, plane physics ALWAYS change.
Inventor of the FtD Hovercar (a.k.a only one to post a decent small hovercar)

"You see Ivan, if you hold CRAM gun like this, you'll never shoot the inaccurate because of FEAR of flipping over."
- The Guy with Potatos

At that kind of price, your tank deserves APS!

I happen to make small, compact, cheap, and most importantly modular, laser and missile based APS to shoot down incoming shells and missiles.

this tank doesnt have APS because i have zero to no experience building energy weapons/defences, i may give them a try.

Missile based APS can be very effective and cost-effective against other missiles as well. You can dissect some of my tanks with APS to see how they work. I am no master laser builder, but the current APS on my Merkava is working pretty great against non-spam shells under 400m/s.

I for the life of me couldnt get an efficient aps defense, so ill think i will rely on conventional armor for now.

P.S If you remove the max rpm the gun turns into a machine gun, and i just modiefied the shell so it know the hesh is way more powerful.

(2018-10-27, 01:40 AM)robertqin Wrote: At that kind of price, your tank deserves APS!

I happen to make small, compact, cheap, and most importantly modular, laser and missile based APS to shoot down incoming shells and missiles.

About how powerful can you make a continuous laser to shoot down incoming shells? I'm trying to make one of my own but i'm only able to have it pulsed.

(2018-11-09, 12:21 AM)Dominolan Wrote:
(2018-10-27, 01:40 AM)robertqin Wrote: At that kind of price, your tank deserves APS!

About how powerful can you make a continuous laser to shoot down incoming shells? I'm trying to make one of my own but i'm only able to have it pulsed.

Before LAMS change, about 120dmg should be enough against Advanced Cannon shells. After the change, I haven't been experimenting so IDK.