Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Starter Ship Scrimmage 4 - Amorous Armor [Running]

SCoopi's Cram could be stronk but hitting is a problem. Lamellar's APS caused less damage per hit but it could hit a lot.

Geotech's guns are no jokes! Landship is also very explodey.

Landcreuzer got stuck behind a hill. Thats kinda realistic. Wood pile is very dangerous with those vertical missiles! Unless it gets hit by a cruiser...

Type 48 made the Slaneshi jump. XD In the next round Slaneshi made T48 jump. It's like they were playing a game. The fire rate difference is huge!

DT_03 looks great and probably works really well but the shamsirs are just too hard to hit and they can shoot back well enough! I expect them to go far.

The warriors defeated the orc. Wasn't stronk enough. I hoped the CRAM would hit one of these small tanks.

I think the buckler's are the smallest design but there are 5 of them. Pretty scary! but they need ejectors because they detonate fast. Looks like the participants of this match were tired or lazy because they all decided to take a nap. XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRv4lPa5Xos

The mines of Golden chariot are more dangerous than I thought! One hit kills are pretty scary! Cottonmouth is reversing into the opponent for some reason. Strange choice but FtD AI derps sometimes.

Titan's missile wasn't fast enough. Hellcat got the kill before it got too damaged. Still fun to watch a giant missile hitting something small. XD

CanYehRoh's gun is quite strong! Has pretty good armor too. Impressive.

The second missile of Muenster got a little bit confused. XD One of the Tigers got disqualified. The recoil probably pushed it away. I guess the max range setting was too long. Doesn't help that it starts facing away. Unfortunately the surviving Tiger couldn't repair in time but it did manage to survive 2 missile hits and dodged a few. If it could only repair the gun instead of the decoration blocks. But I'm happy enough with its performance.
Second and third round was more in my favor. The Tigers themselves aren't too special but the shells they shoot are pretty strong if they hit. Good fight Jimmer! If the missiles would have aimed/turned a bit better Muenster would have won.

Bull has super strong armor but no amount of armor stops a ramsaw like that. Cactus probably has the most damage output in the tournament if it gets close enough. Super scary!

Dozey's shield is a good idea especially against frags and Sabot but Samiel has too much DPS. It has a very scary gun!

Brutal delux is another design with a super scary gun. I wonder how it'll perform against similar high firepower designs.

@TehJimmer: Would it be possible to rotate my Paper Tigers blueprint by 90°? Or spawning them facing the enemy? I forgot that they spawn facing right so they don't really work as intended. Sad If not it's okay.
Sausage dog? Wanna see!

Muenster neex to wear glasses man, what are those misses!
Cactus should be rename to Beyblade. That thing is always a treat to watch
nice signature

(7 hours ago)Tomson Wrote: @TehJimmer: Would it be possible to rotate my Paper Tigers blueprint by 90°? Or spawning them facing the enemy? I forgot that they spawn facing right so they don't really work as intended. Sad If not it's okay.
Sausage dog? Wanna see!

Sausage Dog:
https://i.imgur.com/JEbhIfW.jpg

I can rotate the blueprint, but it won't happen in the next fight (already recorded).

(3 hours ago)T3hJimmer Wrote:
(7 hours ago)Tomson Wrote: @TehJimmer: Would it be possible to rotate my Paper Tigers blueprint by 90°? Or spawning them facing the enemy? I forgot that they spawn facing right so they don't really work as intended. Sad If not it's okay.
Sausage dog? Wanna see!

Sausage Dog:

I can rotate the blueprint, but it won't happen in the next fight (already recorded).

That is one cute looking dog! 
Must resist new pet... must resist... My kids are pushing hard for the dog
primum non nocere

(3 hours ago)T3hJimmer Wrote:
Sausage dog? Wanna see!

Sausage Dog:

Very cute doggy! Big Grin The pic has over 600 views so looks like he's popular.

Thanks! Smile

"Cactus should be rename to Beyblade. That thing is always a treat to watch"
I agree!