Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Starter Ship Scrimmage 4 - Amorous Armor [Finished]

This might be a stupid question, but: 1.how do I join the discord for this tournament.? 2. How do I submit designs?

This might be a dumb question, but how do I: 1.join the discord for this tournament? 2.submit designs for this tournament?

1, here is the invite link to the discord https://discord.gg/Dvx65J
2, read through the first page of the threat, there are instructions on how you submit your design among other important information.
nice signature

(2018-11-05, 05:34 PM)drewthedraw Wrote: 1, here is the invite link to the discord https://discord.gg/Dvx65J
2, read through the first page of the threat, there are instructions on how you submit your design among other important information.

It's saying something about the link being expired.

(2018-11-07, 12:31 AM)Henry Wong Wrote:
(2018-11-05, 05:34 PM)drewthedraw Wrote: 1, here is the invite link to the discord https://discord.gg/Dvx65J

It's saying something about the link being expired.

https://discord.gg/ge3wQqz - this one doesnt expire

Cyber Caliphate's Shamshir AT drones were para dropped into the dunes
[Image: qt2evSt.png?1]
[Image: mT7C072.png?1]
primum non nocere

Cool AT drones! Smile Are those  APN bombs and anti missile defenses?
I just sent my entry.      The Paper Tigers. I expect them to do better than my last 2 entries in Jimmer's tournaments. (I hope they'll at least shoot and survive a single EMP hit.)
I also made a few more designs for testing. 1 big missile artillery (a block of stone with missiles), a pair of small missile artys and a block of stone with a tall gun sticking out on the top to fire over the dunes. Feel free to use them for testing! Good luck everyone!

Attached Files
.blueprint   Missile Artys by Tomson.blueprint (Size: 84.12 KB / Downloads: 15)
.blueprint   Missile Arty.blueprint (Size: 65.47 KB / Downloads: 14)
.blueprint   TallGun.blueprint (Size: 89.75 KB / Downloads: 15)

(2018-11-08, 07:29 AM)Tomson Wrote: Cool AT drones! Smile Are those  APN bombs and anti missile defenses?
I just sent my entry.  The Paper Tigers. I expect them to do better than my last 2 entries in Jimmer's tournaments. (I hope they'll at least shoot and survive a single EMP hit.)
I also made a few more designs for testing. 1 big missile artillery (a block of stone with missiles), a pair of small missile artys and a block of stone with a tall gun sticking out on the top to fire over the dunes. Feel free to use them for testing! Good luck everyone!

Thanks and you are partially correct about the armament composition (secrecy) 
Great looking small tanks. Seems like they are similar in size to my drones. I would not be worried about EMP as it does not seem to be a viable choice for APS or CRAM.

Good luck!

EDIT:
The Missile Arty entry is deadly for anyone who forgot to pack Radar Buoy.
primum non nocere

Here's my derpy thing. The chances of me winning even a single battle are near 0! But it'll go boom real nicely...

[Image: ilbaPwK.png]

Attached Files
.blueprint   Landship Type 1.blueprint (Size: 83.34 KB / Downloads: 11)

(2018-11-08, 04:41 PM)Captain_Fox Wrote: Here's my derpy thing. The chances of me winning even a single battle are near 0! But it'll go boom real nicely...

It makes the inhabitable desert a happy place.
primum non nocere