Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Starter Ship Scrimmage 4 - Amorous Armor [Finished]

More testing says that a design based off armored trains is really only effective on tracks...

[Image: 1xNaX7B.png]

Have some armored, fainting goats. And if you want to futz around with it, I'm including the BP. Gonna go with something more...well. Effective (hopefully). At least with navigating the terrain. As well as just looks far more derpy. HAIL TO THE TSAR!

Attached Files
.blueprint   Landship Type 1.blueprint (Size: 78.99 KB / Downloads: 12)

Silly question..... how do you load maps?

Maker of moderately good: CRAM, APS, and engines.  

(2018-10-24, 03:25 AM)Greyfell Wrote: Silly question..... how do you load maps?

If you have all the files in your player profile's 'Worlds' folder, you can change the planet in the game. It's under Options, I think, on the right-hand side of the game's initial menu.

(2018-10-24, 07:21 AM)Cythphn Wrote:
(2018-10-24, 03:25 AM)Greyfell Wrote: Silly question..... how do you load maps?

If you have all the files in your player profile's 'Worlds' folder, you can change the planet in the game. It's under Options, I think, on the right-hand side of the game's initial menu.

It's in the 'mods' section. There will be two green colored bars at the top of the mod menu, planets is the second one. Click it, then click on your profile name where you put the map into. You'll see it there.

Quick edit: More testing shows that my fainting goats design is actually my best one... Might be due to the fact it spams frags.

Its good to see that 2 of my tanks found a use in here
I build for building not efficiency, just add more cannons an it will work

H O W  A M  I  S U P P O S E D  T O  M A K E  S O M E T H I N G  G O O D  W I T H  O N L Y  1 2 k  M A T E R I A L S

(No I'm not saying HA spam. There is nothing even in the DWG in the AOTE campaign which is decently sized (near the volume limit for that campaign) that goes below 12k.)

I'll tell you what you can build the equivalent of though.

[Image: 2018-10-27_16_34_29.jpg]

2 of these crappy little things from the campaign which by themselves don't even break 360 volume.
"If it's stupid but it works, it's not stupid."-TheMightyJingles.

My last name is Proctor
The Proctor is a ship in the game
Yay. I'm happy.

Blueprint thread: Probably going to re-do considering I'm re-doing a lot of my vehicles right now.

so the htm 4_5 is a little outdated heres the 4_7 variant and the spgm 1_1

Attached Files
.blueprint   HTM 4_7.blueprint (Size: 149.19 KB / Downloads: 18)
.blueprint   SPGM1_1.blueprint (Size: 86.35 KB / Downloads: 15)

I added 4 more designs for testing purpose. Check my original reply in this thread for them. Among them, the brutal delux is a monster of a design. If you want to win the tourney definitely aim to defeat it!
nice signature

(2018-11-02, 05:12 PM)drewthedraw Wrote: I added 4 more designs for testing purpose. Check my original reply in this thread for them. Among them, the brutal delux is a monster of a design. If you want to win the tourney definitely aim to defeat it!

Cool thanks!

I want to put my heaviest tank design for testing if that is okay.

it has spaced armor everywhere and hesh spammer gun

Attached Files
.blueprint   SH M4.blueprint (Size: 270.71 KB / Downloads: 14)