Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Missile changes

(2018-11-14, 12:52 PM)draba Wrote:
(2018-11-14, 09:54 AM)harnas1977 Wrote: I'd be intrigued to test these changes ones they are out.
Could I ask for staggered fire control to be added to the missile panel (rather than changing values on the block via "Q") and increasing max time to 5s?

Max time was already increased to 5 sec, 0.5 was definitely too low with the new mechanics as stagger overhead punished small systems hard.
If you are willing to use continuous mode LWC firerate limit is the same as staggering.

Nick prefers keeping the block building mechanics, not everything being a slider.
I think stagger blocks do not matter that much but are a slight annoyance on small 2 axis turrets, will ask him.

Ok, but I am suggesting to use only single stagger to get to that 5 sec. This could be useful for small setups such as flares and 2-axis anti-missiles and such like.
Actually tried LWC when preparing for SSS-4, but it didn't work back then, likely it was not a part of stable release.
primum non nocere

(2018-11-14, 03:50 PM)harnas1977 Wrote: Ok, but I am suggesting to use only single stagger to get to that 5 sec. This could be useful for small setups such as flares and 2-axis anti-missiles and such like.

That's what the current version is, a single stagger addon can go up to 5 sec.
They still stack but that will probably not matter much.