Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Stress test of latest tank

Hello. I am looking to finally test the durability and strength of my latest tank against your strongest guns, so I ask that you all post the most devastating cannons you can within 500 blocks. I can post pictures on request, but i'm not willing to release the tank yet. Thanks again!

(2018-10-11, 02:15 AM)Dominolan Wrote: Hello. I am looking to finally test the durability and strength of my latest tank against your strongest guns, so I ask that you all post the most devastating cannons you can within 500 blocks. I can post pictures on request, but i'm not willing to release the tank yet. Thanks again!

here is my gun: 500mm 8M 114 blocks. Shell is not the best. Platform is included.

Attached Files
.blueprint   500mm 8M 6RPM.blueprint (Size: 204.37 KB / Downloads: 4)
"Stay alive, stay active, and get as much practice as you can." - Francis Albert Sinatra

Ill throw my hat into the ring with one 325mm hesh spammer at 533 blocks

and one with no over deck armor a 377 blocks

Attached Files
.blueprint   325mm 150rpm Hesh spammer.blueprint (Size: 105.16 KB / Downloads: 5)
.blueprint   325mm 150rpm Hesh spammer with no armor.blueprint (Size: 99.32 KB / Downloads: 6)
I build for building not efficiency, just add more cannons an it will work

(2018-10-11, 01:46 PM)Iladge Wrote:
(2018-10-11, 02:15 AM)Dominolan Wrote: Hello. I am looking to finally test the durability and strength of my latest tank against your strongest guns, so I ask that you all post the most devastating cannons you can within 500 blocks. I can post pictures on request, but i'm not willing to release the tank yet. Thanks again!

here is my gun: 500mm 8M 114 blocks. Shell is not the best. Platform is included.
My tank can withstand shells from your gun, however it is only because the shells ricochet off of the front and explode far above it. I'd reccomend adding inertial fuses along with your timed fuse to help detonate the shell if it ricochets. I'd suggest a 5 to 10 degree threshold to make sure it does damage if it doesn't penetrate. Thanks for the help!

(2018-10-11, 02:44 PM)Cuaq Wrote: Ill throw my hat into the ring with one 325mm hesh spammer at 533 blocks

and one with no over deck armor a 377 blocks

HESH is way less op than I had thought. I thought the smallest little HESH shell could pop any spinblock right off, turns out that isn't the case. It did deal tremendous damage to the frontal armor. I stopped at around 20 seconds in when the frontal plate was nearly gone. Keep in mind the frontal plate consists of 6 4 meter heavy armor beams with 3 of them angled. Thanks for the help, I guess all that extra armor was useful.

A burst firing turret I am working on. Tank included

Attached Files
.blueprint   Land Antic.blueprint (Size: 95.45 KB / Downloads: 13)
nice signature

(2018-10-12, 09:28 AM)drewthedraw Wrote: A burst firing turret I am working on. Tank included

I'll admit, your gun is deadly. Not only did it immobilize my first iterations of my tank, but it burst holes straight through the turret and hull armor in a matter of seconds. I've improved it since then, and managed to make my tank win 5/5 times. That isn't a fair comparison however as mine is 20,000 more resource to build at 37,000. Thanks for the help, testing with your tank severely improved my own!

Glad to know I help.
nice signature