Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Halloween 2018 Event! Looking for Submissions.

I'll be reviewing crafts and going over crafts in about 12 hours. Get your designs all in by then Smile
Reviewed FtD on steam yet? It's the #1 thing you can do to help FtD, please take the time!
Bug tracker - view, "upvote", comment on and add all bugs here.
Request tracker - Request new features here.
Support - Private portal to service desk.

Collecting and reviewing begins shortly, get your submissions in! I'll continue to accept as I am reviewing and collecting but once I am finished and see nothing left I will close submissions Smile
Reviewed FtD on steam yet? It's the #1 thing you can do to help FtD, please take the time!

[Image: 20181025235458_1.jpg?width=1134&height=709]
the Summoner
It is a Mule converted in the style of another poster with the added bonus of a hanging rambot and a sacraficial pit.
it is armed with a weak CRAM, a single big burst of 16 small missiles and a Mr bones wild rider drone

Attached Files
.blueprint   Summoner.blueprint (Size: 125.18 KB / Downloads: 13)

I DEMAND TO KNOW HOW THE EXORCIST GUN WORKS.
(And kind of also the Angry Marauder.)
"If it's stupid but it works, it's not stupid."-TheMightyJingles.

My last name is Proctor
The Proctor is a ship in the game
Yay. I'm happy.

Blueprint thread: http://www.fromthedepthsgame.com/forum/s...?tid=28006

(2018-10-18, 10:01 PM)cheveyo877 Wrote: Exorcist Gun defense turret (updated 11:01pm 10/21/18 to add detection / slightly more ammo)

for use as defensive turret (player faction)

fires off four "silver bullet" APS ejector shells, each packing about 350 500mm HP/FLAK

shells can be reloaded without being modified (ammo inputs already in place) just need repair ability and a large enough ammo supply to draw from.

[Image: 3IXifyy.jpg]

This monstrosity can punch a hole straight through 6m metal, two layers of Era, and 6 more meters of metal. Good job

With the Festive Event going up. Halloween event is finally taken down. Here is the compressed files if anyone wants to play it, or continue their campaigns. 
Just un zip/uncompress the files. Locate where your steam folder is held. Usually ProgramFiles(86x) or something like that. Drop the contents of the folder in. It should have the entire path cleared for easy install. If you have some different setup, just go down the path and find where the streamingassets folder is and drop that in.
You should be able to load up the planet in the planet editor or selector to continue on. Thanks again for everyone that participated.