Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Halloween 2018 Event! Looking for Submissions.

made an error when trying to update bp in original posting of grave danger, deleted the post instead of the old bp.....

updated grave danger comes with detection for guidance and post warhead deployment spotting.

fires off ejection spread of ~400 500mm APS rounds from tombstone shaped submunition, launched from parent craft when ~1.5km from enemy.

tombstone and parent craft share detection data between themselves and with friendly craft.
[Image: 7vfvZWk.jpg] [Image: BhimmJ5.jpg]

Attached Files
.blueprint   grave danger.blueprint (Size: 107.05 KB / Downloads: 2)

Alrighty! I think this is it, the final version of Mr Bone's wild ride!
Caused by a dark pact made by a desperate captain trying to survive a great storm, it is a skelleton of its former self.
It is armed with about 50% of a Crossbones and 2 fighters
[Image: 20181022125034_1.jpg?width=1134&height=709]
Also included a standalone version of the fighter

Attached Files
.blueprint   Mr Bones Wild Ride.blueprint (Size: 500.86 KB / Downloads: 2)
.blueprint   Mr Bones Wild Rider.blueprint (Size: 50.19 KB / Downloads: 2)

The Dalek GOD EMPEROR. Because, what is a Dalek without his loyalty to his EMPEROR. 
Weaponry:
12X Shield-plate mounted missiles
1X Penetration PAC mounted in the eye stalk
1X command centre in neck. 
Gimmick: Shields and armour is concentrated on panels, so, the weak points would be to hit between then, and the eye stalk as always.

NOTE: UPDATED VERSION WITH HEART STONE IS POSTED LATER, BUT ON THE SAME PAGE, 2 OR SO POSTS DOWN TO BE EXACT.

[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]

Attached Files
.blueprint   Dalek Emperor.blueprint (Size: 147.92 KB / Downloads: 1)
If interested in joining the United Builders discord group the link is: https://discord.gg/gzvwSee

[Image: unknown.png]

The Stickleback (DWG Prowler)
has pretty much all weapon systems except PAC

The Flying Fox (DWG flying squirrel)
Spooky version of the squirrel that has 3 big bombs

And finally the Gemini, which is my own spooky design
A PAC bomber shaped like an UFO

[Image: unknown.png?width=837&height=473][Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png?width=837&height=473]

Attached Files
.blueprint   Stickleback.blueprint (Size: 402.5 KB / Downloads: 1)
.blueprint   FlyingFox.blueprint (Size: 51.94 KB / Downloads: 3)
.blueprint   Gemini.blueprint (Size: 130 KB / Downloads: 2)
FIRE ZE CANNONS!!

[Image: Castion.png]
and here we have the Castion, which is basically a smaller version of the Castlevanity
it's turrets are mostly left the same, as well as the hull. like the Castlevanity it also has some grave missiles

Attached Files
.blueprint   Castion.blueprint (Size: 118.95 KB / Downloads: 1)

Sorry, forgot the heartstone on the Emperor... Here is the fixed version, only difference is it now has a heart stone.

Attached Files
.blueprint   Dalek Emperor.blueprint (Size: 150.35 KB / Downloads: 1)
If interested in joining the United Builders discord group the link is: https://discord.gg/gzvwSee

The Dalek Warship, for all your Dalek Warship needs, and the bulk of the Dalek Fleet. 
4X underside mounted laser turrets (same as the grunt Dalek's)
1X 3 barrelled upperside mounted laser turret (roughly 1400 pulsed damage, 2Q switch, 80-85AP)
1X 3 75-100 length piped piercing PAC, 20000 damage per pipe length, and 10 second reload
8X Highest-guage missile launchers

Command post is mounted on the rear of the Warship, topside, just behind the top laser turret.

Gimmicks:
-Shielding is significantly heavier on the bottom than top, or sides.
-Armour is thickest on the sides, much thicker than top or bottom. Especially thick on the parts between the 4 missile launch bays.
-It is susceptible to instability if the stabilising thrusters are shot out, and lacks detection equipment for underwater.

NOTE:May post updated version later.

[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]

Attached Files
.blueprint   Dalek Warship.blueprint (Size: 368.32 KB / Downloads: 2)

Sorry about this, I`m posting this as a new reply to make sure my edit isn't overlooked, but the most recent patches ended up breaking my submission, (the harpoons, and even the general aesthetics look a bit off now) I updated the blueprint to fix the harpoons but I don't think it should be used anymore now unless you want a design that will give players a bit of randomness (Now its either not a threat at all or a massive threat).

The candy Corn Cruiser

Attached Files
.blueprint   Candy Corn Cruiser.blueprint (Size: 260.52 KB / Downloads: 1)

I'm Sorry! I forgot to upload the latest FalkenKrov as that one is broken... Here it is!

Lemme know if it needs adjusting or anything...

.blueprint   FalkenKrov AirShip.blueprint (Size: 191.14 KB / Downloads: 2)
Creator of the Iron Maiden