Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

September mega thread - round up

So the September sprint has come to an end.

A huge number of tickets were created and processed, the remains a lot of the original scheduled work still unfinished at the end of the sprint.

And this does not include the 130 bug reports now registered as "done" or "in review".

All tickets on the left hand side (i.e. unfinished) will automatically be entered into the next sprint, where the focus will be to finish the new missile systems, do a complete AI overhaul (more on that in a moment), continue to roll out the new UI system, continue to improve multiplayer.

[Image: agkreUa.png]

[Image: Tli46LI.png]

[Image: BY5KbYW.png]
[Image: JtRKdM4.png]
[Image: nsoW4yP.png]
[Image: HY1eQn3.png]
[Image: ZNUR161.png]
[Image: TeFxVOt.png]
[Image: YBWZhIi.png]
[Image: rp4543r.png]
[Image: mBqgNT1.png]
[Image: IzveCZY.png]
Reviewed FtD on steam yet? It's the #1 thing you can do to help FtD (and future games by Brilliant Skies!), so please take the time!
Bug tracker - view, "upvote", comment on and add all bugs here.
Request tracker - request new features here
support - private portal to service desk

Fantastic work, everyone! Keep it up!
I've been playing since 2014 (v1.542) and the game just keeps getting better  Big Grin

Never ceases to amaze me how quickly you guys work when you get going

It feels like Nicks avatar GIF does show the speed of Nick Fixing bugs, about every 100 hammer blows on the anvil 1 bug is fixed
There is always a weak-spot if you search Hard enough.

If you fire enough AP at that shield, at some point you're going to come through.

There is no "best" I wouldn't even say there is anything universally good, Good is subjective, I find everything bad even if it's in theory good against this or that.

Excellent progress, the new bug report tickets surely proved themselves nicely.

AI improvements will surely be useful things to do, to ease one of the longer standing problems with the game. I assume this will be Tactical AI rather than Strategic AI ? So things like fleet friendly fire checks or things similar to that ?. Or just some overhaul of the code to make it faster ?.

Great work Devs!
primum non nocere