Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

2.2.24 live in all branches

So uh.  In 2.2.25.3 - when you try to join into multiplayer game with password..

Type password into... what box?   Huh
Workshop: Voidware, INARI and more.

Also, is it just me, or is this new forum software kind of messed up?
- When I make a post that starts a new page (like the previous one), it just kind of "disappears" - it goes to next page, but the page link never appears to me.  If I set the forum to "linear mode", then go back to thread list.. then click the "last post", it still brings me back to the first page.. but then setting the forum back to "threaded mode" suddenly pops me to the second page and I actually see the post I made yesterday.
- I tried logging out to fix the above issue - and I get message I'm successfully logged out... except I'm not.  Still logged in.  Tried three times, then gave up.  Huh

"...relax said the nightman, we are programmed to receive - you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave..."  Big Grin

Well, now that I made a second post on the next page, the page counter finally appeared.  Maybe there's some function somewhere that misscalculates by one.

(2018-09-17, 06:22 AM)Kiriko Wrote: Also, is it just me, or is this new forum software kind of messed up?
- When I make a post that starts a new page (like the previous one), it just kind of "disappears" - it goes to next page, but the page link never appears to me.  If I set the forum to "linear mode", then go back to thread list.. then click the "last post", it still brings me back to the first page.. but then setting the forum back to "threaded mode" suddenly pops me to the second page and I actually see the post I made yesterday.
- I tried logging out to fix the above issue - and I get message I'm successfully logged out... except I'm not.  Still logged in.  Tried three times, then gave up.  Huh

"...relax said the nightman, we are programmed to receive - you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave..."  Big Grin

Well, now that I made a second post on the next page, the page counter finally appeared.  Maybe there's some function somewhere that misscalculates by one.

Yes, known bug, one of several issues with the new forum. But at least it works fast and spam bots are no more.
primum non nocere

The new missiles won't keep the gantry configuration when you make them into prefabs.

(2018-09-16, 09:54 PM)Kiriko Wrote: So uh.  In 2.2.25.3 - when you try to join into multiplayer game with password..

Type password into... what box?   Huh

Click just below where it says Password
I made a Bug report for it already haha
something goes here

Anyone else having issues with shields taking zero power to operate at full in the designer?

Also I load up a saved vehicle and my power output is zero even with the steam engine operating. Shields are operating while this is happening. ACBs detect zero power, though, so the pistons race into the red with no load (ACBs reduce burn when power demand < 70% of max output).

Is this a bug with steam engines or what?

This is... unusual.

[Image: 137bVnh.jpg]

Coloring LAMS doesn't work:

There's a really tiny straight upwards pink stub - that's the color the LAMS is set to.  But the actual shot it fires is green.

(2018-09-23, 07:57 AM)Kiriko Wrote: Coloring LAMS doesn't work:

There's a really tiny straight upwards pink stub - that's the color the LAMS is set to.  But the actual shot it fires is green.

I guess that's the laser of the transceiver.

(2018-09-23, 08:28 AM)Gladyon Wrote:
(2018-09-23, 07:57 AM)Kiriko Wrote: Coloring LAMS doesn't work:

I guess that's the laser of the transceiver.

Tranceiver?  Tranceiver is much lower on the picture, and in different orientation (it's right below the red block).  And tranceiver laser is blue.  That pink color is what I've set the LAMS color to, but for some reason it doesn't apply to actual LAMS, only creates that tiny lil stub that's colored like it's set (and it only appears when the LAMS is actually firing - it only appears on LAMS that fires, and doesn't show on the picture below at all).