Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The game's come a long way

While waiting for the implementation of Draba's missiles I spent some time with my legacy backups for some silly doodling.
And looking back at the way the game's come … we've gotten a long way ahead since.

Hats of to mr Nick and the rest, truly.
Imperium Age of Sail Campaign Custom Campaign Dev Idea

Check it out here!

- The Best Cello Concerto of all time - No, It's not Elgar's

simply compare the video on the homepage with curent stuff

its barrly looking like the same game Big Grin
like's strange music Tongue

Aye. I came in relatively recently compared to some, in 2015, and even so I am hard-pressed to think of an aspect of the game that has not seen a major overhaul (or several) since then. And the pace of recent development is the fastest I have seen since the fall of 2015--I look forward to seeing what comes out soon!
Allr andask.

Cheers to good Devs and a good game!
"If you are on both sides, you will always win; if you are on no side, you will never loose."

(2017-07-08, 08:25 PM)benzo711 Wrote: I really only agree with 4m being long enough because I'm lazy and I don't want to have to retrofit everything

(2018-09-04, 06:11 AM)Blothorn Wrote: Aye. I came in relatively recently compared to some, in 2015, and even so I am hard-pressed to think of an aspect of the game that has not seen a major overhaul (or several) since then. And the pace of recent development is the fastest I have seen since the fall of 2015--I look forward to seeing what comes out soon!

Same.
The darkest heresy burns the brightest.

I'm only playing this games since a few months or so, but I remember my brother showing it to me somewhere inbetween 2013 to 2015. Crazy how much the game changed since back then.

Tried it via steam sharing when I got bored by Starmade; and bought it shortly after. Now, 500 ingame hours later...

Also man, I'm super excited for Draba's missile overhaul! I liked missiles at first, the modular design is really cool, but got bored pretty fast when I learned how spammy, low damage and ineffective they were against any stronger opponent. This is going to make missiles, torpedos and even guided bombs so much better! Big Grin

When I first time saw this game back in ~2014, i hrew it in thrash bin. And now it's pretty much the only game I still play, as easily get bored by any other.
That's a change, yes.
Makes things.
magic cheese must burn?