Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The game's come a long way

While waiting for the implementation of Draba's missiles I spent some time with my legacy backups for some silly doodling.
And looking back at the way the game's come … we've gotten a long way ahead since.

Hats of to mr Nick and the rest, truly.
Imperium Age of Sail Campaign Custom Campaign Dev Idea

Check it out here!

- The Best Cello Concerto of all time - No, It's not Elgar's

simply compare the video on the homepage with curent stuff

its barrly looking like the same game Big Grin
like's strange music Tongue

Aye. I came in relatively recently compared to some, in 2015, and even so I am hard-pressed to think of an aspect of the game that has not seen a major overhaul (or several) since then. And the pace of recent development is the fastest I have seen since the fall of 2015--I look forward to seeing what comes out soon!
Allr andask.

Cheers to good Devs and a good game!
"If you are on both sides, you will always win; if you are on no side, you will never loose."

(2017-07-08, 08:25 PM)benzo711 Wrote: I really only agree with 4m being long enough because I'm lazy and I don't want to have to retrofit everything

(2018-09-04, 06:11 AM)Blothorn Wrote: Aye. I came in relatively recently compared to some, in 2015, and even so I am hard-pressed to think of an aspect of the game that has not seen a major overhaul (or several) since then. And the pace of recent development is the fastest I have seen since the fall of 2015--I look forward to seeing what comes out soon!

Same.
The darkest heresy burns the brightest.

I'm only playing this games since a few months or so, but I remember my brother showing it to me somewhere inbetween 2013 to 2015. Crazy how much the game changed since back then.

Tried it via steam sharing when I got bored by Starmade; and bought it shortly after. Now, 500 ingame hours later...

Also man, I'm super excited for Draba's missile overhaul! I liked missiles at first, the modular design is really cool, but got bored pretty fast when I learned how spammy, low damage and ineffective they were against any stronger opponent. This is going to make missiles, torpedos and even guided bombs so much better! Big Grin

When I first time saw this game back in ~2014, i hrew it in thrash bin. And now it's pretty much the only game I still play, as easily get bored by any other.
That's a change, yes.
Makes things.
The fastest thing in the universe is sluggish... Years, decades, centuries from star to star.

This game remains the shining example in my mind a shining example of Alpha/Early Access done right.  It's just a joy to watch it keep rolling forward and build some cool stuff along the way!
-Do not bring forth an argument as fact that can be disproven with a 10 minute Google search.

Not everyone is happy with Early access going on for so long sadly.
But yes this is definitely an example of early access done right, as you see an update every few months things changing and the devs talking to they're community how and what to change, even finding new devs from the the modding community doing so Smile
There is always a weak-spot if you search Hard enough.

If you fire enough AP at that shield, at some point you're going to come through.

There is no "best" I wouldn't even say there is anything universally good, Good is subjective, I find everything bad even if it's in theory good against this or that.