Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Does anybody want this campaign?

(2019-04-28, 09:17 AM)Nick Smart Wrote: My only interest in it really is the possibility of making a decent set of story missions using the designs.

But... no one likes story missions anyway... so it would be a major ball-ache that would benefit about 0.5% of players.

If an updated version is hosted on the Steam community  (which it is) then I suppose there is no reason to keep  (the old) version in the vanilla game

Better, I think, to have a list of featured Workshop planets on the menu somewhere, quick quick links for subscribing and installing etc, and make the best version of DW one of these options.
I plan to remake the main menu interface at some point soon and will try and do this.

This post probably seems like a stream of thoughts rather than anything actually useful... sorry about that!

Showcasing a few of the more fleshed out CC's on the main menu wouldn't be bad. I need to get in gear for adopting mine to 2.4 at long last, but some extra exposure would be welcome for most of us slaving away in the abyss of the unknown Big Grin . There are some real gems out there, and CC's are currently a bit of an underated aspect of the game.

As MrVecz will gladly point out, and I support him in this, it would also be great if our cumbersome toolbox (campaign editor) would get improvements down the line.
Imperium Age of Sail Campaign Custom Campaign Dev Idea -> Check it out here!

[Image: 32DA9A8EECC76926A3CDAA803283F5FCC3314BBA]
-No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were inconvenienced.

Messages In This Thread
Does anybody want this campaign? - by Nick Smart - 2018-09-02, 10:54 PM
RE: Does anybody want this campaign? - by mrvecz - 2018-09-03, 05:59 AM
RE: Does anybody want this campaign? - by temeter - 2018-09-03, 05:59 PM
RE: Does anybody want this campaign? - by mrvecz - 2018-09-04, 01:07 PM
RE: Does anybody want this campaign? - by mrvecz - 2019-03-07, 06:14 AM
RE: Does anybody want this campaign? - by Anister - 2019-04-25, 08:05 AM
RE: Does anybody want this campaign? - by Carolus Magnus - 2019-06-04, 10:05 AM
RE: Does anybody want this campaign? - by Anister - 2019-06-03, 03:38 PM