Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Does anybody want this campaign?

I've already posted on reddit and on the discord that I will be attempting to fix it. I've already fixed the map and I'm going through the ships fixing and doing minor rebalances here and there based on glaring issues I know of. I don't have any help but it only takes 15-30 minutes per ship maximum so the timeframe for me to fix the entire campaign is two weeks or less. I didn't really wait for anyone's permission since I couldn't get ahold of anyone in charge of this goatfuck. I also didn't scroll down on this forum to see this post and the poll until today. Oops. I went ahead and ripped the entire thing from base game and will repackage my updated version to be released by SOME means.

Of course, expanding the campaign to something of high quality will likely take significantly longer than just fixing what we already have in. That being said, all the hours that needed to be put into building the ships have been put in for over a year, and once the ships are broadly fixed and updated everything else is extremely easy by comparison. It'd be a real shame to let all those builders' sweat and tears go to waste.

The only missing element I can't do anything about is the fact that I will pretty much have to script the entire expanded campaign to make it resemble a modern RTS. If Nick would update the campaign AI to be more competent that would make my job significantly easier.

If anyone wants to sign up please message me on reddit under this same username, I don't usually hang around the discord for more than a day because none of the moderators get along very well with me and froth at the mouth to mute/kick me.

Messages In This Thread
Does anybody want this campaign? - by Nick Smart - 2018-09-02, 10:54 PM
RE: Does anybody want this campaign? - by mrvecz - 2018-09-03, 05:59 AM
RE: Does anybody want this campaign? - by temeter - 2018-09-03, 05:59 PM
RE: Does anybody want this campaign? - by mrvecz - 2018-09-04, 01:07 PM
RE: Does anybody want this campaign? - by Individualsplit - 2018-09-22, 06:30 PM
RE: Does anybody want this campaign? - by mrvecz - 2019-03-07, 06:14 AM
RE: Does anybody want this campaign? - by Anister - 2019-04-25, 08:05 AM
RE: Does anybody want this campaign? - by Anister - 2019-06-03, 03:38 PM