Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average

T-109 MTAFV "Ultimatum"

(2018-10-13, 05:32 PM)Oicraftian Wrote: Very long but good

Thanks for the reply. I have found my guns to be lackluster, but most things that you have told me have been fixed in a newer version. Hull side armor increased, turret armor increased, HESH protection along with explosive and a stronger gun. I have not dealt with the ammunition problem, I probably should.

(2018-10-13, 09:42 PM)Dominolan Wrote:
HESH protection
I shall design a tank capable of beating this protection
I build for building not efficiency, just add more cannons an it will work

Thanks for the reply. I have found my guns to be lackluster, but most things that you have told me have been fixed in a newer version. Hull side armor increased, turret armor increased, HESH protection along with explosive and a stronger gun. I have not dealt with the ammunition problem, I probably should.
If you would like, I could help you with the APS. But I'm not sure what you want?

I would like to see the technical solutions you used to solve those weaknesses.

(2018-10-13, 09:55 PM)Cuaq Wrote:
HESH protection
I shall design a tank capable of beating this protection
I think it is mostly pointless to try for much more armor. This model protects very strongly against kinetics, and until I specifically tested a special type AP shell against parts of the frontal plate, nothing kinetic was capable of defeating the main frontal armor in 1 shot. Repeated strikes were not particularly effective either, due to the number of repair bots.

Ah, I'm forcing myself on you, sorry.

[/quote]
I think it is mostly pointless to try for much more armor. This model protects very strongly against kinetics, and until I specifically tested a special type AP shell against parts of the frontal plate, nothing kinetic was capable of defeating the main frontal armor in 1 shot. Repeated strikes were not particularly effective either, due to the number of repair bots.

Ah, I'm forcing myself on you, sorry.
[/quote]

nah no problem, ill see what i can build once dominolan releases the tank.
I build for building not efficiency, just add more cannons an it will work

Quote:nah no problem, ill see what i can build once dominolan releases the tank.

I don't know when it will be released as I am still improving it to be resistant to every shell while still able to destroy/penetrate most tanks, including itself. Pretty much what would've been a new upload I'm instead improving the same one. So far I've made major strides, including a gun capable of penetrating more than twice the armor with twice the damage at a faster fire rate. I've also added significant amounts of armor to the sides, front, and turret, making HEAT useless against this tank. Along with armor comes new innovations such as much more complex spin block armor, barrel armor, air gaps, HESH protection and frag protection. There's much more, but I'd like to restrain myself for the release.

The gun that is technically capable of piercing the tanks main frontal armor required a special modification. The gun might be surprisingly small, but to achieve a mediocre rate of 15 r/m it's already eating up over 10,000 electrical power per second. I consider this unreasonable.

And thus, you not see it, in battle, almost certainly.

So the hull armor achieved it's job. It's not immune, but it will survive several impacts. 2-3 repeated impacts in 1 sector causes armor failure I think.

I've updated the post with a release date of my newest vehicle. It is to be my greatest MTAFV by a huge margin compared to the T109 and will release Friday.