Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Battleship Brawl Season 4! (Tournament Underway!)

(2018-11-28, 01:54 AM)Armenor Wrote: My ship was not design at all to face a ship like the crossfire! TheCrossfire is a good design and it has a lot of fire Power, and this is the only thing you need to win this competition! Good ship design Harnas Smile

Thanks Armenor. Perfect looks on Richelieu and respectable broadside. After a single accurate volley Crossfire had a bite half through the hull. One can only imagine what would've happened if some more shells landed in that area. Rolleyes
I think with some extra buoyancy and more aggressive repairs it could push its effectiveness further.

(2018-11-28, 10:20 AM)Tomson Wrote: Crossfire is the worst possible opponent for Richielieu. It's really big and doesn't really have big weak spots while the crossfire is ideal for eating ships with lots of decoration. I feel sorry for every ship that has to face the Crossfire. It'll be really hard to beat! I think ships that can dodge shells will have the best chance against it. Or other HE spammers maybe.

I agree Tomson, the biggest threat is a long range dodger like April Showers as my golden shell have one of the lowest speeds in the tournament thus suffer at long range. Also low density ships like Quasipupirka can be a challenge. We'll find about that one on tomorrow I guess Smile
primum non nocere

Messages In This Thread
RE: Battleship Brawl Season 4! (Tournament Underway!) - by harnas1977 - 2018-11-28, 11:56 AM