Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Battleship Brawl Season 4! (Tournament Underway!)

Well, in anticipation of more battles with it, and because I'm too impatient to wait until Tennessee is finished its battles to do this like I originally planned, I'll just post the blueprint now for people to play with.

It's basically a refitted New Mexico, the changes being a lot more powerful guns (because that was New Mexico's big weakness) redoing a lot of the armor to make better use of the resources, adding some ACB airpump roll control, a big ACB computer for broadside control and a new superstructure. And despite a couple of bits of speculation in the youtube comments, it's not n asymmetrical can-only-show-left-broadside design, it just hasn't hit any situation where it would want to swap to the right broadside.

Yeah, so have fun testing with it. It's not as strong as people think, it's just not running into anything optimized enough yet.

Attached Files
.blueprint   BB-43 Tennessee 1942 by ferram4.blueprint (Size: 911.85 KB / Downloads: 42)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Battleship Brawl Season 4! (Tournament Underway!) - by ferram4 - 2018-09-27, 02:41 PM