Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

August 10 sprint update

Hi Nick

Love the missile update so far.

However I think torps are broken.

the small ones seem to launch out the water for no reason and then dance on the surface.

I set them up the same way I always set up torps. they worked last night, and this morning they...well dont.

Hey Nick, I've got a visual bug/glitch for you. (I think I already have it as a ticket in the bug report but I'd rather be safe than sorry)
APS, CRAMs and dediheliblades all have a kind of "ghosting" effect as their stationary shape and their movable turret/blades are two separate things. the crams and aps "ghost" is a single barrel full gauge, even if the actual gun has a smaller gauge and/or multiple barrels.
(Sorry if I don't have a picture to explain better, I'll try to get one for this Sunday)
Releasing restraint level 0

[Image: 51lVoOiq%2BVL._AC_UL320_SR220,320_.jpg]

(2018-10-03, 04:25 PM)elexier909 Wrote: Hi Nick

Love the missile update so far.

However I think torps are broken.

the small ones seem to launch out the water for no reason and then dance on the surface.

I set them up the same way I always set up torps. they worked last night, and this morning they...well dont.

(2018-10-03, 04:55 PM)MRSubscribe Wrote: Hey Nick, I've got a visual bug/glitch for you. (I think I already have it as a ticket in the bug report but I'd rather be safe than sorry)
APS, CRAMs and dediheliblades all have a kind of "ghosting" effect as their stationary shape and their movable turret/blades are two separate things. the crams and aps "ghost" is a single barrel full gauge, even if the actual gun has a smaller gauge and/or multiple barrels.
(Sorry if I don't have a picture to explain better, I'll try to get one for this Sunday)

You guys do realize this is a thread from August, right? It's currently October. You're about 2 months late to the party.
Here's a link to the latest thread. Nick is more likely to answer your questions here.
Also, don't necropost. No one really likes that.

Have a good day.
Unlike war, plane physics ALWAYS change.
Inventor of the FtD Hovercar (a.k.a only one to post a decent small hovercar)

"You see Ivan, if you hold CRAM gun like this, you'll never shoot the inaccurate because of FEAR of flipping over."
- The Guy with Potatos