Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How can i get more involved with the progress of FTD

How can I get more involved with the progress of FTD, I'm no game designer but id love to know how I can help the game progress and how i might be able to have some impact with what happens to the game

Though I'm not exactly involved myself, I have been a forum lurker for years now, and from what I've seen your best chance is to create content for the campaign(s) by collaborating with the existing designers. This will let you see your own vehicles while you're playing, and others will see them too. To get started, check the Single Player Content category of subforums.

Another option is to provide feedback through bug reports and suggestions, which also have their own subforums. You could write a Steam review, though I'd keep it short as no one's reading the new ones. Generally being active on the forums also helps, as a bristling forum is a sign of a healthy community.

Lastly, you could create mods, custom campaigns and guides - just check the main forum page and get acquainted with the options. However, these are unlikely to be incorporated into the game, so this might not be what you're looking for.

(2018-08-15, 07:07 PM)Gessie Wrote: Though I'm not exactly involved myself, I have been a forum lurker for years now, and from what I've seen your best chance is to create content for the campaign(s) by collaborating with the existing designers. This will let you see your own vehicles while you're playing, and others will see them too. To get started, check the Single Player Content category of subforums.

Another option is to provide feedback through bug reports and suggestions, which also have their own subforums. You could write a Steam review, though I'd keep it short as no one's reading the new ones. Generally being active on the forums also helps, as a bristling forum is a sign of a healthy community.

Lastly, you could create mods, custom campaigns and guides - just check the main forum page and get acquainted with the options. However, these are unlikely to be incorporated into the game, so this might not be what you're looking for.

Thanks for showing me the options  Smile Smile Smile