Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Poll: Do you like the change ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
70.00%
14 70.00%
No
30.00%
6 30.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New forum layout, do you like it ?

Is there a way to view the source instead of the formatted view when making a full reply or full edit? If there is I can't find it and it's a much needed feature.

Also this dark theme is nice but I also liked the old light theme. If there was a way to switch between them that would be nice.

The best part by far of this change is the lack of spambots though.

(2018-08-18, 12:43 AM)BioPhoenix Wrote: Is there a way to view the source instead of the formatted view when making a full reply or full edit? If there is I can't find it and it's a much needed feature.

Also this dark theme is nice but I also liked the old light theme. If there was a way to switch between them that would be nice.

The best part by far of this change is the lack of spambots though.

I just checked while writing this. When you pull up the reply view, there's a button on the far right of the toolbar "View source(ctrl+shift+s)" that toggles this for you.

I really wish that there was an option to make the black background more grey, as it is I find it strains my eyes a bit, especially on a cellphone screen.

Yeah. Honestly the only thing that annoys me is that I can't switch to a light-colored theme that uses similar colors to the previous version of the forum.
Your giant expensive powerful warship of doom can be destroyed by dropping an anvil on it. One day, I will finally have enough engines to actually make a ship without stopping to make more engines.