Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

FORUM MAINTAINENCE 8PM GMT TONIGHT.

The forum will be undergoing a change from 8PM GMT on into the night. If all goes well I'll be back in this thread tomorrow to discuss any issues...

The forum will be inaccessible during this maintenance period.

Sorry for inconvenience caused.
Reviewed FtD on steam yet? It's the #1 thing you can do to help FtD (and future games by Brilliant Skies!), so please take the time!
Bug tracker - view, "upvote", comment on and add all bugs here.
Request tracker - request new features here
support - private portal to service desk

K.
"If it's stupid but it works, it's not stupid."-TheMightyJingles.

My last name is Proctor
The Proctor is a ship in the game
Yay. I'm happy.

Blueprint thread: http://www.fromthedepthsgame.com/forum/s...?tid=28006

(2018-08-03, 06:10 PM)benzo711 Wrote: K.

no, crams wont get big explosions :<

(2018-08-03, 06:09 PM)Nick Smart Wrote: The forum will be undergoing a change from 8PM GMT on into the night. If all goes well I'll be back in this thread tomorrow to discuss any issues...

The forum will be inaccessible during this maintenance period.

Sorry for inconvenience caused.

Just to confirm, is this the next attempt at moving the forum to the new server or is this just general maintenance?

I'm guessing that the forum has been moved, but I'm guessing you'll see that as soon as you log in.

Anyways, great change! I really like the colors and new style. Perhaps slightly de-blurring the Thyr in the background could help, and the player profile name and inbox are hard to see in the upper right because they are white and the background is white.
(2017-04-20, 06:54 PM)Hikari Wrote: I made something that has an impact of a type 1a supernova. The projectile already breaks laws of physics by going way past the speed of light.

2000mm HE Dakka Enthusiast

@MizarLuke: I just saw the new forum and it looks great!

I agree that the white text (player profile/inbox) is hard to see against the background. Darkening it or changing the color would help.

P.S. The Quote button isn't working for me.

Very interesting colors the forum's now got, though i'm slightly disappointed Nick's BUG-FIXED gif is now nearly unreadable lol
The new default user profile pictures are so white compared to everything else it blinds me, but I can get used to it.
[Image: 2e148b3926.gif] [Image: wSoy1rk.gif]
This is why you don't make fighter pilots fly bomber aircraft...

It looks like there is an issue retrieving forum attachments posted greater than 6 months ago- but looking into a fix for that.
Reviewed FtD on steam yet? It's the #1 thing you can do to help FtD (and future games by Brilliant Skies!), so please take the time!
Bug tracker - view, "upvote", comment on and add all bugs here.
Request tracker - request new features here
support - private portal to service desk

chp and I did some testing and we confirmed that the report and warn systems are properly working, at least for what was tested. The extra details for such systems are quite welcome! As for spambot deterrence, nothing has come up yet but will be keeping an eye out!
Terrus Asunder, my custom campaign

Achievement Unlocked: Collateral Purger (Ban everyone on the forums by purging a spambot.)

Thumbs Up 
Congrats on the successful move!  Heart
The forum finally works as it should, loads quickly and painlessly and I hope the spam bots are now history.

Now, some slight nit picks.
- in the thread list it's difficult to spot the unread threads (the ones in bold)
- smiles and post icons seem to have been made for a different, lighter background as the antialias is messed up them  Dodgy 
- I am not a huge fan of the current theme/skin of the forum, but this is a personal preference thing. Perhaps it would be possible to enable user defined skins
primum non nocere