Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

2.2.1 [dev test only for now]

(2018-08-16, 09:25 AM)Ominethious Wrote: [video=youtube]https://youtu.be/yPxc5jI_lvQ[/video]

I have video to explain without words. skip to 3:23 for the old update performance Perhaps the addition of Wheel options for suspension might help people design wheels to their situation?

It is really stark how different it all is just from changing 3 things..

I'm honestly not sure what you're trying to explain, is it that wheels now send tanks flying because of their suspension? That's sort of how it should be, really. That's a tank doing 50m/s, even a real tank doing 80km/h would bounce like that on similar terrain.
About the engine power, I've already mentioned the fact wheels don't throttle anymore, it's a bug that needs to be adressed, not a feature. I can try and make a test vehicle if it means the bug can be fixed sooner.
And that delay that tanks (other vehicles too?) get when changing heading is quite irritating. I don't know what causes it but i've seen it happen.
[Image: 2e148b3926.gif][Image: wSoy1rk.gif]
This is why you don't make fighter pilots fly bomber aircraft...

Just a little bit of a nitpicky thing from me, but since cannons recoil seems to have alot more affect on ground vehicles. Can we have smaller calibers appear larger (for example more metal around the barrel), just for aesthetic purposes only. For example have the barrel size of 179mm be around the 100mm mark. I realize this may have some problems with barrels around blocks, but this is a issue that is buggin me right now. Just my 2 cents.
"Dem Inquisishun humies can't be trusted any further dan day can be thrown, which in dat one's case might be a bad example."
[Image: thumb-350-48007.jpg]

Completely unrelated to anything:
Did anyone notice how my last post didn't appear for a whopping 9 hours, until Champion Of Sparta posted? I've seen this "phantom post" thing happen before, but only on the new forums.
[Image: 2e148b3926.gif][Image: wSoy1rk.gif]
This is why you don't make fighter pilots fly bomber aircraft...

(Yesterday, 01:58 AM)ThunderPanzer Wrote: Completely unrelated to anything:
Did anyone notice how my last post didn't appear for a whopping 9 hours, until Champion Of Sparta posted? I've seen this "phantom post" thing happen before, but only on the new forums.
Thought I was the only one seeing it, originally thought it was because of my bad connection at the moment.
"Dem Inquisishun humies can't be trusted any further dan day can be thrown, which in dat one's case might be a bad example."
[Image: thumb-350-48007.jpg]

(2018-08-16, 03:18 PM)ThunderPanzer Wrote:
(2018-08-16, 09:25 AM)Ominethious Wrote: [video=youtube]https://youtu.be/yPxc5jI_lvQ[/video]

I have video to explain without words. skip to 3:23 for the old update performance Perhaps the addition of Wheel options for suspension might help people design wheels to their situation?

It is really stark how different it all is just from changing 3 things..

I'm honestly not sure what you're trying to explain, is it that wheels now send tanks flying because of their suspension? That's sort of how it should be, really. That's a tank doing 50m/s, even a real tank doing 80km/h would bounce like that on similar terrain.
About the engine power, I've already mentioned the fact wheels don't throttle anymore, it's a bug that needs to be adressed, not a feature. I can try and make a test vehicle if it means the bug can be fixed sooner.
And that delay that tanks (other vehicles too?) get when changing heading is quite irritating. I don't know what causes it but i've seen it happen.

It was a general video just to show it visually since i've yet to see anyone chronicle this. making it harder to explain in words what my derpy video does in spades. Generally that the jiggle, the rather weird way the vehicle swerves off course despite no imput-even with AI struggling to even go forward. In general just a meme. Tongue

(Yesterday, 02:02 AM)Champion Of Sparta Wrote:
(Yesterday, 01:58 AM)ThunderPanzer Wrote: Completely unrelated to anything:
Thought I was the only one seeing it, originally thought it was because of my bad connection at the moment.

Same here, I didn't see ThunderPanzer's post until now. Clearing cookies did nothing.