Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

Forum rules

Given the fact 2 posts were removed and lead to a temporary ban I would say something about those 2 may have helped fan the flames of that flame war.

(2015-02-18, 05:59 PM)roguelycan Wrote: Given the fact 2 posts were removed and lead to a temporary ban I would say something about those 2 may have helped fan the flames of that flame war.

correct

At the end of the day it really isn't a big deal. Always look forwards to tomorrow.

Why would you send me a private message but disable receiving them. I don't enjoy one way conversations.

The gist of my reply is you were warned/banned not because of your language but because of your context. Saying "Man today is a shitty day" is a lot different then telling someone they are a piece of spaghetti.

This is also Nicks forum for HIS game. The rules are merely a reflection of his wishes on how the community behaves while on his forum. If you have a job then your bosses have the right to change the rules whenever they want.

So far you have not shown any evidence of prejudice, favoritism, or unfairness being used against you. You merely got banned temporarily for telling people to piss and screw off.

Updated the Setup of the rules, in preporation for mass spam of Rules Smile

Basically be nice and respectful and everything will be alright.

Is there anything that can be done about all the advertising spam we have been seeing lately

(2017-12-21, 07:52 AM)Zman111 Wrote: Is there anything that can be done about all the advertising spam we have been seeing lately

Report them...
Other that Nick is the only one who could change more
There is always a weak-spot if you search Hard enough.

If you fire enough AP at that shield, at some point you're going to come through.

There is no "best" I wouldn't even say there is anything universally good, Good is subjective, I find everything bad even if it's in theory good against this or that.

(2017-12-21, 08:46 AM)Skyer Wrote: Report them...

Why not make it that the first ever post of anyone has to be reviewed by a mod (approved)? Only the first post, and after that you're free to go on a posting spree.
I doubt that we're getting more than 5 new legit users each day, so the approval process wouldn't take that long, and the adbots could just suck it.

It has been discused elsewhere, and so far nothing has been done.
(2017-04-20, 06:54 PM)Hikari Wrote: I made something that has an impact of a type 1a supernova. The projectile already breaks laws of physics by going way past the speed of light.

2000mm HE Dakka Enthusiast