Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Duster is a big problem

It just flys away into space never to let the battle end I HAVE TO KILL MY BEST SHIP TO END IT
Asus Windows 10 1080P (Decent build quality poor cooling)
i7-7700 3.2 GHZ (Good Enough DO NOT OVERCLOCK)
16GB Crusader RAM (More than enough)
GeForce GTX-1060 3GB (3GB is not enough for large good game-play go with a 1070 8GB Atleast)

If i broke something its not fool proof

The duster marine is a battle ruining bastard
Asus Windows 10 1080P (Decent build quality poor cooling)
i7-7700 3.2 GHZ (Good Enough DO NOT OVERCLOCK)
16GB Crusader RAM (More than enough)
GeForce GTX-1060 3GB (3GB is not enough for large good game-play go with a 1070 8GB Atleast)

If i broke something its not fool proof

So is the problem plane the solo plane Duster, or the Falkenheim's spawned plane Duster Marine? They're very different aircraft.

Here's a few fairly simple solutions that you can employ for this unfortunately common problem:
1. Never get blockaded
2. Make a prefab or subobject system such as a laser, gravcomp APS, or missile that can be placed down should it happen.
3. Wait. There's a decent chance it may become damaged in enemy territory after awhile.
(2017-04-20, 06:54 PM)Hikari Wrote: I made something that has an impact of a type 1a supernova. The projectile already breaks laws of physics by going way past the speed of light.

2000mm HE Dakka Enthusiast

(2018-07-20, 07:52 AM)BioPhoenix Wrote: So is the problem plane the solo plane Duster, or the Falkenheim's spawned plane Duster Marine? They're very different aircraft.

Happens with the spawned Duster, not clue about the other one.

If you want to be especially cruel make the following missile:
-a few fins
-variable thruster set around 500-600 speed
-lotsa fuel
-target prediction
-3000m worth of cables
-harpoon component
-some EMP charges
-magnet set to max range
-radar seeker

And it won't be a problem.
From the Depths english playlist starts here, before that it's hungarian:
https://youtu.be/Ltdx0yVI9cA?list=PLImar...ZokVtdBa73
MULTIPLAYER!

[Image: 6yFiDvF.jpg]

Also save before every battle, generally also good insurance for things spawning under the ocean, enemy fleets spawning inside eachother, ocean/land not spawning correctly, etc, etc.  I also seem to remember using multiple fleets as a way of pulling larger ships or forces out of situations like this but it's been a while since i've done it since player aiming has made things like a laser lance a relatively sure counter to this issue.

The new missiles are also pretty solid here given that they operate much better in space now and have fuel to get there.  small missiles with turning thrusters, ok speed, and good fuel stores are solid, wireless guidance, while a bit tricky, is also a good way to get solid hit-rates with some practice when using player-aim.
-Do not bring forth an argument as fact that can be disproven with a 10 minute Google search.