Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Imperial Navy of the Hearts of Iron Empire[Refromed] [UPDATE- 2 New Ships 24/04/19]

why no BP for the newer ships? Or am I missing something
[Image: fvn8BOX.gif] [Image: RFSgkaw.gif]

I forgot to add them, I'll upload them with the next ship which should be in a few days
"Anata no soba de! " - Hearts of Iron phrase.

Umm

https://store.steampowered.com/app/39436...f_Iron_IV/

Yeah
Where's your overpriced DLC

When making this faction, I had no idea of that game and the only thing overpriced are my ships

(2019-01-02, 11:48 PM)Gamng19 Wrote: When making this faction, I had no idea of that game and the only thing overpriced are my ships

That's fine. People on these forums just have a tendency of thinking of Paradox games for their names.

CL-11 Kanashī Class Light Cruiser
[Image: ozN2CPx.jpg]
CL-11 Kanashī  is the name ship of the 3 kanashi class cruisers. Kanashī and her sisters Shi & Ai are light cruisers designed for night battles due to their low masts and superstructures. Unlike her predecessor, Kanashī doesn't support any AA defenses but she does have 7 5.5" naval cannons.
Statistics:
Speed - 30 knots/ 15.4m/s
Armor - 1m Steel
Engine- 2x Akagi Type-4 "Low Pressure" Boilers- 3.7-3.8k power each
Armament:
7x1 5.5"/140mm Type 2 Naval Cannons
6 3x2 Type 10 Torpedoes

Attached Files
.blueprint   CL-11 Kanashī Class Light Cruiser.blueprint (Size: 411.41 KB / Downloads: 13)

(2019-01-02, 11:48 PM)Gamng19 Wrote: When making this faction, I had no idea of that game and the only thing overpriced are my ships

Waaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!????? I actually honestly thought you used the game's name. Now I'm shocked since... Not to be rude but I just never though Hearts of Iron would ever be used as a faction name otherwise.
Oh and I htink you forgot the BP for Ruby-class
[Image: fvn8BOX.gif] [Image: RFSgkaw.gif]

I make a habit of going beyond po people's expectations and thoughts, as fir the blueprint, I'll add it later today I spent a whole hour trying to figure out how to add them to the thread last time

Hey y'all. It's been a while since I posted here, 1 because the forums were having problems & 2 I've been busy building this fleet and real life stuff.
Anyway here's CL-14 Taizai
[Image: bixAVNI.jpg]
CL-14 Taizai, is the 6th class of light cruisers for the empire. Taizai and her sisters Iku and Saru feature new gun house design and 6 new 5.9" type 13 naval cannons. They also feature a torpedo armament of 8 torpedoes and a new 2.3" AA system. However, with all these new features, there is a flaw. This flaw is her superstructure. Due to her height, Taizai, Iku and Saru may roll under stormy conditions and will roll if breached by torpedoes due to her lack of torpedo protection.

Statistics:

Speed - 29 knots/ 15m/s
Armor - 1m Steel
Engine- 2x Akagi Type-6 "Medium Pressure" Boilers- 6.1-6.2k power each
Armament:
3x2 5.9"/150mm Type 13A Naval Cannons
4 2x2 2.3"/60mm Type 11 Anti-Air
2x1 Type 5 Auto-cannon AA
2X2 Type 5 Auto-cannon AA
2 2x2 Type 10 Torpedoes
1 2x4 Type 10 Torpedoes
1x N1E Scout Plane

Attached Files
.blueprint   CL-14 Taizai Class Light Cruiser.blueprint (Size: 464.78 KB / Downloads: 9)

The second ship of the day is;
CL-17 Kibō
[Image: jbFQYHA.jpg]
CL-17 Kibō is a light cruise using the same hull as the Taizai. Kibō was converted to a seaplane/submarine tender before the war broke out to allow quick repair and deploy of seaplanes and small submarines. Kibō feature an improved AA system and the new Type 13B gun house.
However like Taizai, she still feature the problems of rolling. Unfortunately, her big ass crane is also a cause of this problem. Kibō doesn't carry any torpedoes so her only defense against ships are her main guns.

Statistics:

Speed - 29 knots/ 15m/s
Armor - 1m Steel
Engine- 2x Akagi Type-6 "Medium Pressure" Boilers- 6.1-6.2k power each
Armament:
2x3 5.9"/150mm Type 13B Naval Cannons
4 2x2 2.3"/60mm Type 11 Anti-Air
8x1 Type 5 Auto-cannon AA
3X2 Type 5 Auto-cannon AA
1x N1E Scout Plane

Attached Files
.blueprint   CL-17 Kibō Class Light Cruiser.blueprint (Size: 520.13 KB / Downloads: 9)