Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Imperial Navy of the Hearts of Iron Empire[Refromed] [UPDATE- 2 New Ships 24/04/19]

CL-03 Kana Class Light Cruiser
[Image: 8f5b3FX.jpg]
Kana and her sister ship Nishino are an improvement on the Ruby Class light cruisers. While, still, featuring the same 8 Type 10 torpedoes, she holds and amazing armament of 7 Type 2's. However due to her masts, she has a tendency to roll over. She also doesn't feature any AA due to her main gun count.
Statistic:
Speed- 15.5 m/s
Armour- 1m Steel
Engine- 2x Akagi Type-4 "Low Pressure" Boilers- 3.7-3.8k power  
Armament: 
7x1 5.5"/140mm Type 2 Naval Cannons
8 2x4 Type 10 Torpedoes

Attached Files
.blueprint   CL-03 Kana Class Light Cruiser.blueprint (Size: 359.99 KB / Downloads: 9)
"Anata no soba de! " - Hearts of Iron phrase.

Great looking ships ! Would love to see more of them and of the other types of vehicle you will be making !
What do you mean by "shields are better than heavy armor" ? haven't you ever seen a World War II battleship ? DID THEY USED SHIELDS ?!

-Wrote by that guy that can't stand modern things but loves WW2 type vehicles

Thanks, the planes will start appearing after my next torpedo cruiser update, along with modifications to BB-03 Tomomori

(2018-12-18, 07:19 PM)Gamng19 Wrote: Thanks, the planes will start appearing after my next torpedo cruiser update, along with modifications to BB-03 Tomomori

Really looking forward on those , thx for the info
What do you mean by "shields are better than heavy armor" ? haven't you ever seen a World War II battleship ? DID THEY USED SHIELDS ?!

CL-05 Rei Class Light Cruiser
[Image: NkQ7uCa.jpg]
CL-05 Rei & CL-06 Yasuda are the first torpedo cruisers of the Imperial Hearts of Iron navy. Constructed from the same hull as CL-03 Kana, they suffer the same design problems, including the chance of roll. Because of this, they're considered sister classes. Rei and Yasuda feature the same 7 Type 2 Naval cannons. But unlike Kana, they feature 48 Type 10 torpedoes. Rei and Yasuda also feature no AA.
Statistic:
Speed- 16 m/s
Armour- 1m Steel
Engine- 2x Akagi Type-4 "Low Pressure" Boilers- 3.7-3.8k power each
Armament: 
7x1 5.5"/140mm Type 2 Naval Cannons
48 4x12 Type 10 Torpedoes

Attached Files
.blueprint   CL-05 Rei Class Light Cruiser.blueprint (Size: 427.85 KB / Downloads: 10)

A1G Recon Plane
[Image: kVmUWce.jpg]
A1G, is a armed Recon plane designed by Akagi industries. Akagi manufacturers steam turbines for some of the empires destroyers and cruisers, while also keeping a steady but quick flow of planes. A total of 4000 A1Gs were produced as the empires main recon and fight force. However more are still being produced for training weapon testing target practice and emergency response.
Statistics:
Max speed 58-77 knots/30-40m/s
2 Auto-cannon MGs.
1 Akagi Type 1 diesel engine "G1"
Biplane
x2 Floats (8 more are supplied to each ship in case of damage.)

Attached Files
.blueprint   A1G.blueprint (Size: 83.31 KB / Downloads: 14)

Lamb , I know I am posting too much on that thread but those are beautifull ! That plane is just perfect , it looks like it could exist IRL ! Great job !

Thanks, I said that the planes would appear after my torpedo crusier also the plane is based of the yokosuka b4y, I think, I can't remember lol

M1A Torpedo Bomber
[Image: 2lcao3u.jpg]
The M1A was a prototype plane developed by Akagi industries before they pushed the A1G out. The M1A was bought and redesigned by Misaki, a torpedo and bomb manufacturer, who heard that the empire was in need of aircraft. Although it was considered difficult to fly and was week, the empire accepted it for the purpose it was intended for, carrier operations. The navy also accepted the plane due to the installment of the Type 10 torpedo, which has proved devastating in small groups. This aircraft and the A1G will be installed on ships in the project named "Life lessons", and will likely see extensive use in homeland and island defense.
Statistics:
Max speed 58-77 knots/30-40m/s
x3 Auto-cannon MGs
x1 Type 10 torpedo.

Attached Files
.blueprint   M1A Torpedo Bomber.blueprint (Size: 84.66 KB / Downloads: 12)

CL-07 Sutōrī Class Anti Air Cruiser
[Image: 5sTJWYT.jpg]
CL-07 Sutōrī and her sisters Shōsetsu, Uta & Haiku are light cruisers designed to combat the UVFs increasing aircraft threat. She is the third class of ships to be built using the hull of CL-03 Kana. The choice for this was because it was considered cheaper, and easier to install 6 new 6.6"/170mm Type 33 Light AA. She was installed with 2 torpedo launchers to combat hostile ships, however most of her armament are AA weapons.
Statistics:
Max speed - 31 knnots/16.2m/s
Armor - 1m steel
Armament:
6 3x2 6.6"/170mm Type 33 Light AA 
32 2x16 Type 6 AA Auto-cannons
4 2x2 Type 10 Torpedoes.

Attached Files
.blueprint   CL-07 Sutōrī Class Anti Air Cruiser.blueprint (Size: 320.32 KB / Downloads: 12)