Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ideas for next replica!

DO IT!

Take your unrealistic demands on the game, strike your computer down, and your training will be complete!
A great nation is not a nation that rules the world. A great nation is a nation that realizes they don't have to.

A unit covering Neter wouldn't have to travel a lot, so you won't need any propulsion then. Wink

What about smaller unis, like replicas of german units from Iron Sky?
From the Depths english playlist starts here, before that it's hungarian:
https://youtu.be/Ltdx0yVI9cA?list=PLImar...ZokVtdBa73
MULTIPLAYER!

[Image: 6yFiDvF.jpg]

And Neter is bigger then you think, The portion that the map shows is just a small group of islands out in the middle of the ocean.
[Image: JRbbeB2m.png][Image: kT4DxcMm.png]
All hail the Queen!

The Red Wing (De rode vleugel) from the Belgian BD Blake and Mortimer

[Image: dff2915e-f31f-11e7-9e69-d1a8da00fe47.jpg]

or the Golden Rocket

[Image: blake_mortimer_jacobs_hachette_n19_00.jpg]
Imperium Age of Sail Campaign Custom Campaign Dev Idea

Check it out here!

- The Best Cello Concerto of all time - No, It's not Elgar's

The first one reminds me of a HO 229, the other is very similar to a B-17.

Edit: actually, you know what the first one reminds me of is that thing from raiders of the lost ark.
A great nation is not a nation that rules the world. A great nation is a nation that realizes they don't have to.

A miniturized star destroyer, or a venator, or an acclimator. Optionally, make it a boat instead of an air/spacecraft.
Your giant expensive powerful warship of doom can be destroyed by dropping an anvil on it. One day, I will finally have enough engines to actually make a ship without stopping to make more engines.

A Samsung all in one washer and dryer with a reasonable price tag, phone calling service when load is done, and folds and stacks the laundry.....you can guess to day is laundry day.

Rofl

Would make awesome PAC guns
My DeviantArt Page Full of Shenanigans
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: ljhYQd1l.jpg]

You could also try something like an 18th century ship.

Only... replace all the cannons with torpedo tubes. Because Neter.

For that matter, you could make a viking longboat with a laser coming out its mouth.
Your giant expensive powerful warship of doom can be destroyed by dropping an anvil on it. One day, I will finally have enough engines to actually make a ship without stopping to make more engines.