Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Regia Marina 1st Fleet

The battleship Roma, one of the few Littorio class Battleships built for the Regia Marina during WW2. This Rendition of her features a planned retrofit which included lengthening of the barrels to increase the amount of powder bags that could be used as well as the accuracy of her guns. She has also been fitted with a medley of Anti-Torpedo guns to increase her survivability in battle.

Armament:
Main Guns: 3 Turrets of 3x400mm LRHA (Long Range High Accuracy) guns, 239 Components (272 for Middle Main) Firing High Speed Sabot

Secondaries: Support Turrets - 3 Turrets of 3x236mm, 112 Components, Firing High Speed Sabot
Flak Cannons - 12 Turrets of 1x236mm, 64 Components, Firing Timed Flak

Torpedoes: 3 bays, 8 Launchpads of 12 gantries each. Dumbfire torpedoes feat single One Turn Module and Magnetic Nose Cones.

Anti-Torpedo Guns: 4 turrets of 1x179mm, 46 components, Firing Timed HE.
5 turrets of 1x120mm, 15 components, Timed HE.
2 Turrets of 1x60mm, 6 components, Timed HE

Attached Files
.blueprint   Druggernaut Battleship Roma.blueprint (Size: 555.41 KB / Downloads: 13)

The Regia Marina Gabbiano Class corvettes were amongst some of the most effective sub hunters in the Mediterranean featuring diesel and electric engines for different scenarios. This Planned retrofit sees 3 of the 12m Torpedoes fitted in place of the previously ineffective depth charges

Attached Files
.blueprint   Druggernaut Corvette Gabbiano.blueprint (Size: 112.8 KB / Downloads: 11)

The Reggiane Re.2000 was an extensively used low wing monoplane used early during WW2. This planned retrofit features a small torpedo and 2 Hydrofoils to assist in Water landings and Take offs.

Attached Files
.blueprint   Druggernaut Plane Re2000.blueprint (Size: 59.64 KB / Downloads: 8)

Woaa dude! It's nice ya have nice vehicles. But I saw the other in the same titles but the different vehicle. It's not good the ideas if ya do that. People will consider as Spams or... Attention Seeker. I suggest that ya delete 2 posts ya created. And post two vehicles in here.

Monk is right, it's rather obnoxious to post three different threads, all pertaining to the same fleet/theme, with the same name. I thought you'd simply ran into a bug and accidentally made the same thread three times...
[Image: 1Mm0MCr.jpg]

Looks good, but yeah I almost removed the first two as duplicates. Have merged the existing threads, try to keep either all theme/fleet specific vehicles together in a single thread or a unique thread name for each.

(2018-06-29, 02:18 AM)khaz Wrote: Looks good, but yeah I almost removed the first two as duplicates. Have merged the existing threads, try to keep either all theme/fleet specific vehicles together in a single thread or a unique thread name for each.

I wasNt sure how Harnas wanted the posts so I gave my 3 vehicles their own posts and gave them the same heading to keep them together. It's for SE-BB, I was running out of data and time to submit so I didn't bother waiting for he's response.

Thanks Khaz for making it neater. Guys tbh the reason I did it was because I didn't know how harnas was going to be doing the voting so I posted them all into their own thread and gave them the same heading to keep them all together. Also I'm on my phone which makes it 10x harder to do forum uploads than on pc

All good, tis fixed now and I didnt accidentally delete it on my 3x daily mad spam/addbot removal so I call that a win Smile

Booyah