Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Uuter CC [heavily WIP]

So Uuter is a WIP planet with a heavy emphasis on blueprints that are fully traversable by the avatar. It is about a war between nations torn apart by ideology and resources.

But because my imagination and patience has run dry, I'd like nice chaps to help me out with ideas for the CC. And thus, I have a link to my Discord to organise all of that. Thank you and see you on there.

https://discord.gg/nHcepua
There are two rules of thumb in this world:
- These warheads are great! Explosive are my favourite! Nothing beats an explosive warhead.
- If explosives aren't enough, spam more explosive. At some point they will break open.

Discord isnt ideal for CC because you dont need that much organisation to begin with, you will be lucky if you find one or two active builders and they can be managed here in these forums.

You should also include much more info about your campaign, is it another Neter clone ? RTS like DW ? How many factions and this kind of stuff.

And a side note, forums are better for discussions about CC, since other people can look it up if they are in need. You should do the same and check other CC out if you need some kind of inspiration.

(2018-06-26, 02:23 PM)mrvecz Wrote: You should also include much more info about your campaign

Right, so the CC is a big/huge map with ten factions. The vehicles in it all have one thing in common: they are fully visitable by the avatar. Right now, only two factions have a fully fledged lore and only four factions have what I call "example crafts". And again, other people are WAY better with variety. So here (as well as Discord, wynaut?) are the files needed to "play" Uuter:

.zip   Uuter's Vehicules.zip (Size: 3.13 MB / Downloads: 3)

.zip   Uuter.zip (Size: 1.96 MB / Downloads: 2)

Also to be fair, GT CC by Dreadthrone has a Discord up for it, so THAT is my inspiration. (Actually, Dreadthrone is WAY more popular, that's why)
- These warheads are great! Explosive are my favourite! Nothing beats an explosive warhead.
- If explosives aren't enough, spam more explosive. At some point they will break open.

Trust him. He know what he concerned about the discord uses. However ya should use the.forum here as well to show the progress instead of discord. Because the forum is easy to organize itmuch better. Discord also can, but ya need to aware... ya members who join the discord.are much likely spent their times to fill up the meme stuff instead ya campaign projects or contents. And... like Mrvecz said ya need prove the communities in this forum that yer are active person. Otherwise, ya chance to get the communities to help ya project will be thin. If that case happen... I afraid to say ya have work on your own to finish ya projects.

(2018-06-27, 11:08 AM)Monklizard Wrote: Trust him. He know what he concerned about the discord uses. However ya should use the.forum here as well to show the progress instead of discord. Because the forum is easy to organize itmuch better. Discord also can, but ya need to aware... ya members who join the discord.are much likely spent their times to fill up the meme stuff instead ya campaign projects or contents. And... like Mrvecz said ya need prove the communities in this forum that yer are active person. Otherwise, ya chance to get the communities to help ya project will be thin. If that case happen... I afraid to say ya have work on your own to finish ya projects.

Ok Monklizard. Atm I'm getting the lore written. Then the factions vehicles will come, maybe. The main problem I had with my faction designs was that they ALL looked pretty much the same, and because I don't like missiles and lasers nor am I really experienced in them, it means that different factions had the same defensive scheme and were all overprized. Furthermore, I realised most of the factions of Uuter draw heavy inspiration from the factions of Neter: the Blue Laylans are my take on the Gray Talons, the Pallade Watch have AA lasers and jets akin to the Lightning Hoods, the Wauderies have fewer resources but are way more destructive as they use meta cannons and the Etelyns are the love child of the Onyx Watch, the Steel Striders and the IJN because the Etelyns are actually me. Some factions have no progress at all like the Blood Guard (I don't know what their unique perk is), the Stone Steelets (sounds a lot like Steel Striders, I know) and the Diamondbacks (maybe pre-dreadnoughts). And overall, it's an ambitious project where ideas come and go. But the variety of my blueprints are my only problem. Oh well. At least I got some attention, and it's getting me to work...

Also sorry for the wall of text. And I acknowledge that Discord might not be the best place to discuss, but at least the flags I uploaded there should work.

Current Etelyn craft in a competitive state:
Anchor:
.blueprint   Anchor.blueprint (Size: 334.55 KB / Downloads: 0)    
Greatsword:
.blueprint   Greatsword.blueprint (Size: 454.94 KB / Downloads: 2)    
Bayonet:
.blueprint   Bayonet.blueprint (Size: 453.45 KB / Downloads: 1)    
Cutlass:
.blueprint   Cutlass.blueprint (Size: 458.74 KB / Downloads: 2)    

Etelyn craft name dump (more can come):
-Scimitar: Cheap gunboat, inspiration: IJN Hashidate
-Claymore: Cheap light cruiser, inspiration: IJN Tenryu
-Hammer: Heavy cruiser prototype, inspiration: IJN Aoba
-Frostide: Heavy cruiser, inspiration: lovechild of IJN Furutaka and IJN Kitakami
-Avalanche: Battleship, inspiration: IJN Fuso
-Nordic: Battleship, inspiration: IJN Nagato
-Blizzard: "Ubership", inspiration: IJN Yamato

Gold Techat ships ready (don't mind the weebish names, that's their thing):

CL Mighnye, tier IV probably:
.blueprint   Mighnye.blueprint (Size: 361.35 KB / Downloads: 1)    

BC Gitocho, tier V:
.blueprint   Gitocho.blueprint (Size: 475.47 KB / Downloads: 2)    

Gold Techats ship name dump:
-PT Techat, DD G-10, tier I
-DD G-20, CL Orukono, tier II
-DD G-25, CL Watuni, BC Parunoka, tier III
-DD G-30, CL Mighnye, BC Ritsuo, tier IV
-DD Legezo, CH Oza, BC Gitocho, tier V
-CH Ekiaii, BC Kirano, tier VI
-CH Wotno, BC Hinorashin, tier VII
-BC Irudiko, CV Herdeli, tier VIII
-BC Shenryu, CV Adathona, tier IX
-BC Sachakota, CV Solheim, tier X

Again, don't mind the weebish names, I just found it funny/"""original""".

Your vehicles look quite good for a Custom Campaign.

Though I lost an internet connection for more than a month, I kept working on Uuter. Only ONE faction lacks lore: mine, the Etelyns. Terrain and weather has been polished overall and I still have barely any idea what each faction should use for "uniqueness". And as for the Gold Techats, I utterly HATE the look of the Mighnye, and the Gitocho doesn't look steamy enough in my opinion- can you tell I have a very impeding OCD? Grr!