Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Infringer (Early Game Ship)

I wanted to make an early game, low resource ship that uses APS as its main weapon.

This is how it turned out:
[Image: iGw9Kgg.jpg]
[Image: t6t1TmO.jpg]

It's armor is mostly 2m Metal and has 3.5 strength reflect shields at good angles covering most of it. It also has flares.

It has 6 short-range EMP+Frag missiles and a double-barreled 250mm rail-assisted cannon with HESH shells.

I know how to make APS guns, but in development I realized that it needed more accuracy and speed so I made it rail-assisted, which I have never done before. On top of that, I'm not sure how to make good shells.

Please critique my gun and tell me if it is good or not. (I can't change the length of the shell due to space constrictions)(HE is at .7 special)
[Image: SIi9iDU.jpg]

I am pretty happy with it as it can destroy most of the early game DWG for a low cost, but I still have some issues with it:

1. It naturally sinks, so I had to add some cheaty propellers to the bottom.
2. The gun can't turn 360 degrees. (Turns 290 degrees instead)

[Image: LWYQQyj.jpg]
Edit to picture: It travels at 15m/s

Attached Files
.blueprint   Infringer.blueprint (Size: 71.13 KB / Downloads: 40)

Looks pretty awesome. I'll test this out later if I can and leave some feedback. It's definitely good looking, and a hell of a lot more durable looking than my starter ship with those shields.
My BP thread!
How to win neter. Step 1: Get that godly battleship to spawn inside a mountain. Step 2: Steal it.
I reply to people way too much.

interesting design. looks a bit volatile, but seems like a solid starter ship for the price
I make meta stuff but it's pretty

That’s a monitor if I ever saw one. Neat!
A force as voracious as time itself.
A void as cryptic as reality itself.
An enigma as vexing as life itself.
[Image: HjaVgvK.jpg]

I do use fins on accurate shells.
From the Depths english playlist starts here, before that it's hungarian:
https://youtu.be/Ltdx0yVI9cA?list=PLImar...ZokVtdBa73
MULTIPLAYER!

[Image: 6yFiDvF.jpg]

(2018-06-27, 08:57 AM)Normal69 Wrote: I do use fins on accurate shells.

If it's already accurate, there isn't much point. Put it towards something more useful offensively, or a fuse.