Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Poll: Agreed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yea
75.76%
25 75.76%
Nay
24.24%
8 24.24%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Default Aim Point: Center of Mass

Throwing it out there, in combination with a priority list for aimpoint. What about increasing the amount of processing cards/points required depending on selection, that way particularly powerful options are offset by making the detection system work overtime.

(2018-07-07, 04:44 AM)khaz Wrote: Throwing it out there, in combination with a priority list for aimpoint. What about increasing the amount of processing cards/points required depending on selection, that way particularly powerful options are offset by making the detection system work overtime.

That's an idea, methinks. I'd rather like the idea of a ship needing extra processing grunt in order to do fancy stuff. Kind of related to the idea of electronic warfare, which I'd love to see implemented at some point. Big Grin
CRAMS, LAMS, CIWS, APS, and other acronyms.

(2018-07-07, 04:44 AM)khaz Wrote: Throwing it out there, in combination with a priority list for aimpoint. What about increasing the amount of processing cards/points required depending on selection, that way particularly powerful options are offset by making the detection system work overtime.

At this point I'll take any compromise to get the guns aiming sensibly without mods.