Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Change the colour of the UI's

Just like the title suggests. Changing the UI's from blue to another colour, and the text as well. That would be neat.

Monklizard, has Adjusted hit UI color, I have no idea how.
And I think Nick is updating the UI now aswell, while porting some thing from FS to FtD
There is always a weak-spot if you search Hard enough.

If you fire enough AP at that shield, at some point you're going to come through.

There is no "best" I wouldn't even say there is anything universally good, Good is subjective, I find everything bad even if it's in theory good against this or that.

Oh, so on his BP thread, that wasn't a photoshop? (Yes, Monklizards thread gave me this idea.) Cool.

I think so, I would guess, he searched for the file that contains the UI collors and just change it to what he wanted
There is always a weak-spot if you search Hard enough.

If you fire enough AP at that shield, at some point you're going to come through.

There is no "best" I wouldn't even say there is anything universally good, Good is subjective, I find everything bad even if it's in theory good against this or that.

Which is easier for someone who knows his way around an image editor?
Changing game files or changing the screenshot?

That would be nice, that we can customize the colour palette of UI like colours in designer.

(2018-04-28, 02:02 PM)YD12 Wrote: Oh, so on his BP thread, that wasn't a photoshop? (Yes, Monklizards thread gave me this idea.) Cool.

Sorry for late reply. I just noticed my name is spoken in the Search list. XD

Yeash. Actually, it's from the Photoshop. Juz for fun stuff. Who know somedays Gladyon or Khaz would make something like UI customizations settings. It's not so hard to change the color aspects. All ya need to is to take the screenshots and be sure the color background is solid or one color. Because... ya need to use the Hue and Saturations to tweaking the colors.

Heh, Nick is lord of the UI, I know how to add buttons, windows etc but adding to unity UI is pretty rough. I suspect thats why Nick made his own UI from scratch (will see it soon).

It is possible to change some of the UI using mods, I tried it some time ago:
[Image: XOhKBjM.jpg]
I remember that it was just by tweaking the styles in the 'LazyLoader' class.

Yeah you can over-ride most of the gui in the classes, atm its all standard unity UI with a style attached.

Side note: the standard unity UI is incredibly CPU intensive, no idea ehy