Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Can i use WASD to move?

I want to turn two spin block with WASD. Can I do this? How can I do this?

Its possible by using the complex control i think
There is always a weak-spot if you search Hard enough.

If you fire enough AP at that shield, at some point you're going to come through.

There is no "best" I wouldn't even say there is anything universally good, Good is subjective, I find everything bad even if it's in theory good against this or that.

Yeah, it can be done, set A and D to positive and negative respectively for controls on the spin block and put a complex controller down within range of your avatar.
(2017-04-20, 06:54 PM)Hikari Wrote: I made something that has an impact of a type 1a supernova. The projectile already breaks laws of physics by going way past the speed of light.

2000mm HE Dakka Enthusiast

(2018-04-25, 01:33 PM)MizarLuke Wrote: Yeah, it can be done, set A and D to positive and negative respectively for controls on the spin block and put a complex controller down within range of your avatar.

CompColtroll dont support to A and D. it only support TYUIOGHJKL.

(2018-04-25, 05:34 PM)khy12ab Wrote:
(2018-04-25, 01:33 PM)MizarLuke Wrote: Yeah, it can be done, set A and D to positive and negative respectively for controls on the spin block and put a complex controller down within range of your avatar.

CompColtroll dont support to A and D. it only support TYUIOGHJKL.

In that case, probably not, maybe with LUA.
(2017-04-20, 06:54 PM)Hikari Wrote: I made something that has an impact of a type 1a supernova. The projectile already breaks laws of physics by going way past the speed of light.

2000mm HE Dakka Enthusiast

Can't be done with Lua either

What are you trying to achieve? Is it only lazyness to use the same keys? Wink
I usually complex controlling my units:
TG forward/backward
ZI turn
OL altitude
HK strafe left/right

Leaving WASD free is a good thing, b'coz I can control my unit and the camera when recording videos.
From the Depths english playlist starts here, before that it's hungarian:
https://youtu.be/Ltdx0yVI9cA?list=PLImar...ZokVtdBa73
MULTIPLAYER!

[Image: 6yFiDvF.jpg]

(2018-04-27, 09:00 AM)Normal69 Wrote: What are you trying to achieve? Is it only lazyness to use the same keys? Wink
I usually complex controlling my units:
TG forward/backward
ZI turn
OL altitude
HK strafe left/right

Leaving WASD free is a good thing, b'coz I can control my unit and the camera when recording videos.

I need more because Im making playable tank.
UJ forward/backward
HK turn
OL Light turn on/off
T Cannon fire
G MG Fire
I can move my tank in one hand. But to move turret, I need more than 4 key to the other hand. Because I divided turret and barrel in two turrets, I can't use gun Camera well. If i did, I can only move one axis..so i need WASD control..

The arrow keys can also be used, but WASD can not